17. 'Plan A' Brought a Disaster

Friday, February 17th, 2008

Bell rings, class is over and now it's time to go home. I don't really like school, so quickly I walk home, and of course it's because today is 17th of February, Ed's birthday.

I don't prepare too much things for his birthday today, my plan A is to bring him to the amusement park which is I really like to go there with my friends. I need to tell him now, I don't want this to be sudden. But I think I'm going to take him to the amusement park tomorrow, I want to spend a lot of time with him there, not only 5 hours, but a day. I already got the tickets. So he doesn't need to pay for it. And thengive the Lego I bought when we're sit.

Plan B, if he's gonna having a party tonight, I will join in. If he's not, I will just lay on his lap, watching The Notebook. And then give the Lego I bought for him.

"Ed" Send.

I rest my body on the sofa, waiting for his reply.

"Yes?" He replied, I love he replies my text fast.

"Any plan tonight? You have gigs?"

"No, because it's 17th of february." I don't know why, but this one made me smile. No, because it's 17th of February.

"Oh ed, i have two tickets for the amusement park near here, you know? We all know about that thing."

"Oh yeah I know"

"We go tomorrow (:  for celebrating your birthday!"

"Wow! You bought the tickets? I'll change it tomorrow ok?"

"No no ed it's ok, for your birthday."

"Ok then thanks so much :) "

"You're having a party tonight?"

"Nope"

"Why?" Ok, he replied a little bit longer here, what happened? "Can i come?"

- Ed's Point of View -

"Why?"

"Can i come?" 

Oh my God, what should I reply her texts, it doesn't mean I don't want her to come, I'm just so tired, I want to sleep, I don't want my fever gets more bad. Tomorrow I'm going with her, to celebrate my 17th birthday. I need to be as well as I can. Come on, reply her texts. She's waiting. But I don't want her to get worry because I'm sick.

I put my hand on my forehead, still hot, 38 degrees.

"Alice i didn't mean that i don't want you to come, but it just, i'm tired because i just had a non-stop gigs since yesterday, and yeah, if you know what I mean" I hope she understands me. But I wish she could be here. Take care of me, to make me feel better. But I don't want anyone to worry, include my family.

"You ok?"

"I'm ok."

"You sure? I don't think you're ok."

"I'm ok alice, don't worry ok? I think i'm going to take some sleep, bye :)"

"Ok then, have a nice sleep and happy 17th birthday, i love u :)"

"I love you too :)"

* * *

Saturday, 18th February, 2008