10. Where is he? Part 1

Waking up with a headache. Everything still blurred in my eyes. I don't even see anybody. Anybody. I feel like I'm alone now. I try my best to sit. But it's pretty hard because of the terrible headache. Is it because I slept to long? I hope I don't sleep for a year.

I'm look around my room. It's dark. I'm looking for my phone, but it's not on the table beside my bed where the night lamp stansds. Unluckily my phone is on my table which is in front of my bed where I study even I don't really study a lot. I don't even know if I can walk or not.

I get off from my bed and walked to my table to catch up my phone weakly. Hoping there's a message from anybody, especially Ed.

I got bunches of texts and some mentions from twitter. And it's 2am. I found one of his name. Instantly I opened his text. How long do I slept?

"I hope you get better." Nothing can made me better except this text. I wonder where is he now. Why is he only text me once if I fell asleep for days?

God why do I think that? Maybe he's busy or something. Busy of gigs, just like what he said everytime.

"Thank you, and where are you?" Send. Okay just need to wait to get his reply in the morning where the sun came up. Or maybe in the afternoon, or evening, or night. Or tomorrow, or in the other day, or in the next other day, or maybe in any time.

I decided to go back to sleep, and listening to his songs from my phone I downloaded illegaly a few days ago.

* * *

I only get back to sleep for 3 hours. I woke up and his song called Miss You played from my phone. One of my favorite. I smiled with no make sense reasons.

I decided to go downstairs to get some foods, even I'm still weak. Where I always weak.  I see the lights still off but I don't scared, so I kept walking downstairs. I turned on a few lights, I don't want to wake my parents and my brother up. I don't want them goes insane because I'm awake.

I made a peanut butter and jelly. And pour some water to the glass. And then I went up again to my room. Gladly I don't wake up parents up especially my mother. I checked my phone again, hoping there's a reply from Ed, but there's none of message come in. Yeah, maybe he's still asleep. It's only 5am.

* * *

It's already 6. Getting ready to get screamed by my mom.

While I'm just watching tv in my room, with Ed's voice played from my phone I connected to the speaker. I heard the door opened, and yes, that's my mom.

"Omg Alice you awake! You've been sleeping for 4 days! I don't know if that was comma, but the doctor said that's comma." She screamed and then hug and kiss me on the forehead.

"Who's taking me here? What happened to me?" as I forgot what just happened that made me comma this terrible. She sat next to me.

"A cute sweet and nice ginger guy named Ed Sheeran. He told me that, you told him to go home, but he tells a joke a bit but you were snap at him and you went to the driver to pull over. And then you were out. That's what all he said." Ok that helps remind me of the tragedy. 

"Did he came here while I'm still on comma?"

"I guess not."

"How about Mark?"

"There are no your boy friends came here to visit you, except your female best friends Nina and Hope." Gosh, Mark doesn't care about me anymore. But I'm not sure about Ed. He's not that mean.

"Ok thanks, mom please leave me alone for a moment, I need to think or something, I don't know."

"Ok honey, whatever you want."

And then she left my room. Ed took me here? And she talked to my mom? Is he told her about my problem with Mark where he likes to punched or slapped me? But she didn't told me that, if he did, she probably already killed Mark. Because my mom really don't like her children to get hurt. But how did Ed took me here? When the tragedy happens Ed and I are in the bus. And all I know, Ed can't drive. Or maybe he catched a cab? But he doesn't bring a lot money, and probably his money thin out because he paid the bus. If he walked here with the fat me on his lap, that would be impossible. God give me answers, and I need to talk to Ed, as soon as You can give me. I need to thank him for all of he did to me. Those nice things that made my heart beats faster. Even I already passed the days with him for about 2 weeks.

I wonder why Ed didn't spent his time to visit me this time.

Is there something wrong?