2. Sidewalk

January 16th, 2008, 03:47pm

Since the tragedy at the party yesterday, Mark and I haven't talk yet. Which is that's pretty bad. Also since the tragedy yesterday, I haven't meet Ed again. I think yesterday will be the last day I saw Ed. But I don't really know. I only have a small chance to meet him, because he lives around here. Around my place. Around my town. But, there are bunches of people here, which is not a good news, it's getting harder to find him. I don't even know where he is. I don't even know his phone number. Or even his twitter account and his facebook name. I bet there's a lot of people who has a same name with Ed. I couldn't add him as friend everywhere easly. I'm not really an internet person. I only met Ed for about 30 minutes, and then he was gone in my eyes. I don't know and don't have anything about him.

I decided to go out for a moment to forget all of things that just happened that I want to forget. It was only 4pm.  And I love the weather. Because the wind is pretty big out there, I will wear one of my favorite black hoodie with 'DORK' word on it. I go after I slip my brown skinny jeans ad my purple vans.

I found my parents down there watching tv

"Where are you going Alice?" My mom asked

"Evening walks" I smiled and then go.

I putted my hands in the hoodie pocket. It was pretty warm. I don't know where I will go. I just gonna walk-without-direction. This evening was really boring. Nothing fun to do. Ed came up through my mind. I don't know. I wish I could just meet him, again, just for one more time. I want to ask where he lives, and his phone number that's all. Or maybe, if he doesn't mind, I want him to walk with me in this boring evening.

When I was just walking while listening to some songs from my iPhone, I saw a guy busking. And he looks familiar. I took off my headset, to recognize him more clearly. I walked a little bit more faster than before. Looking at that guy more closer and closer. I saw he was just singing and plays the guitar, he was sat on the edge of the sidewalk. Wearing jackets and jeans. And a nike shoes. I was a little bit not believe if he was Ed. I ran a bit, I could see his face clearly, we both shocked,

"Ed?!" I said, shockedly

"Alice?!" He said, he was shocked same like me

"Why are you here?!" He added, he stopped singing and playing and start to stood up and putted his guitar on the ground

"I should ask you that, why are you here?"

"I'm busking. Don't you see?" He shows his guitar and also the case with some coins and money on it

"I see. But why?"

"To play music." He said, briefly.

"But you don't need to busking like this. You could do some gigs? I could help you. I really do." I said

"How?" He asked

"Bring your guitar and let's go to somewhere place. Just not here. It's a sidewalk." I replied

"Ok" And then he packed everything.

"Do you want to buy something? But something that not really expensive?" He asked me. I'm a little bit confused, and don't understand why he asked me that.

"Why did you asked me that?" I asked back.

"No. Perhaps you'd love to."

"Oh, ok. Let's drink. Is it too expensive for you?" I asked again,

"Oh ok then. Let's drink. Starbucks? No it's not." He chuckles. It does made my heart beats faster. I don't even know what's wrong with me everytime I'm with him. I felt different. I feel like, we're connected, I'm comfortable with him. He knows what I want, what I like, and we are connected I guess.

"Alright, let's go."

* * *

"What do you want?" He asked me for drink at Starbucks.

"Hmmm... Vanilla Latte please" I said to the cashier.

"2 Vanilla Latte" He added. He winked at me. My heart barely stopped. I punched his arm softly.

"Let's find a sit. Where's your favorite place?" He asked me.

"That corner."

 || I WILL POST THE NEXT PART AS SOON AS I COULD. (: ||