7. Feeling Kinda Tired

Finally I arrived at the venue Ed plays on. Not really much people here, only about 25 or 35 people. But that's a good way to start for a new guy like Ed. Just like what I texted to Ed, I'm wearing a Bart Simpson faces shirt with black skinny jeans and red converse.

"Are you Alice?" Said the guardman.

"Yes I'm Alice."

"Ed Sheeran already give your ticket to me, now you can get in. You can sit in the front row." He please me to get in the venue.

"Thank you." And then I walked in. I looked at my watch to see what time is it, it's 4:51pm. Only 9 more minutes to start. I sit between bunches people I don't know. I look around looking for Ed, maybe I could find him. I opened my phone and then opened his contact,

To: Ed Sheeran

"I already at the venue." Send. Not waiting too long time, my phone rang, I think he replied my text,

From: Ed Sheeran

"Yay! Happy you came here. Wanna see me at the backstage?"

To: Ed Sheeran

"No it's ok. It starts in 5 minutes huh? I don't want you to be late to get on stage."

From: Ed Sheeran

"Ok then. Meet you on the stage. Haha."

I smiled and then locked my phone, the show starts in 2 minutes. I can't wait to hear him singing, and playing guitar. It will be a great day for me.

I spend my time playing games while waiting until the show starts. I think he's practicing now I don't want to bother him so I don't text him. Suddenly, the lights turn off except the stage lights. I can see a huge pawprint on the background.

I saw a guy came up on the stage, and yeah that's Ed. Everybody starts screaming when Ed came up on the stage, so is me. I screamed so loud. We all are clapping hands.

"Ok. So, hi, good evening everbody. I'm Ed Sheeran." Everybody here screams louder. He looks so cute with his pawprint t-shirt and a hat with a lot of bracelets around his wrists and a guitar hang on his shoulder. "I will sing in front of you guys, and most of these songs I wrote by myself. So, let's get started." He smiled. He made my heart melted again. Is he found me yet?

Filled up with doubt

I have to move home

But I want to stay with you

For all of the summer

I have my plan

That you won’t remember

If you want to see the world

Then please ask your mother

I cannot hold your hand

To watch you go

I am a liar

As you might know

I need you now

I need your touch

And your lips

I need that smile

And your kiss

You’re so cool

You’re so beautiful

You’re so

You’re so