Chapter 9- Partying Hard

Chapter 9

Upon arriving in LA, I found it difficult to get some sleep. It was taking me a while to get used to the beds here in the hotel. I think I was starting to miss the comfort of my own bed.

 We had been so busy filming that I hadn’t had a chance to explore LA these past few days. But I couldn't complain about the gorgeous weather, it was too bad that I didn't have any time to go to the beach and enjoy the sun.

 This night though seemed particularly bad. For some reason I just couldn't get to sleep. We had an extremely busy day of filming and I was tired but I still couldn't get to sleep.

 It seemed as though Indigo had the same problem as I got a text from her asking if I was still awake.

 I text her back and went to her room, which was next door to mine.

"Having trouble sleeping?" I asked her as I went inside her room.

"Yeah. I now understand the meaning of home sweet home"

 "That is true. There's nothing like your own bed" I laughed.

"What are we going to do?" she sighed.

I looked around her room until my eyes landed on her desk full of makeup. I smirked as an idea formed in my head. "I think I have an idea"

 Once I relayed my idea to Indigo, she was all for it and gathered her makeup.

 As we walked out the room and through the hallway, we couldn't help but laugh and I started to get excited about this idea.

"Although this might not help us get to sleep but this is surely one way to spend the night" Indigo giggled.

 "I know" we approached the rooms of the boys of Peridot, my voice lowered to a whisper. "Okay, we need to be quiet to make sure this plan is a success. I'll take Kason and Chase and you take Aaron and Olly"

 Indigo nodded as she made her way to the first victims room. I tried to stifle a giggle as I tiptoed my way into Kason's room. This prank was going to be great.

 With a handful of makeup in my hand, I laid it all down on the dresser and stared at Kason's adorable face. He was snoring ever so lightly, it was so cute.

 I shook my head and focused on the task at hand. I took the first of the makeup, which was lipstick, and started applying it on Kason’s lips. Seeing as it was bright red lipstick, I decided I would apply it on his cheeks as well to make it look like he had bright red cheeks.

 He stirred a little and I quickly withdrew, hoping that he wouldn't wake up. He instead turned to the other side and continued to snore. I let go of the breath I was holding and continued to put makeup on him before he woke up again. Otherwise that would have spoiled the surprise for them. I couldn't wait to see the boys’ reactions when they woke up.

 He looked hilarious right now and I wasn't even finished. I then continued to put excessive amounts of eye shadow and bronzer all over his face. I was doing anything to make him look as ridiculous as possible.

 I couldn't leave without taking a picture of this, so I took my phone out and took a picture. This would defiantly be one for the memory books.

 I couldn’t help it when a little giggle came out. This was going to be great. I quickly ran out of the room before I ended up laughing too much that I woke him.

 I did the same with Chase and once I was done, I met up with Indigo and we ran back to her room so that we could have a good laugh. We were about to burst if we didn't get to her room in time.