Prologue

Just a little note to say that if you want to know when the next updates are going to be for this story, then fan me. That way it is easier to keep track of when the next chapter is uploaded, instead of you having to come back and check constantly.

----------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

The Red Carpet, parties every night, photographers following you wherever you go, having your name in the papers everyday and not to mention the cute boys that I get to work with. This is the life I lead now.

It was barely a year ago when I was happily studying my last year in high school, living in my little town that no one had ever hear of.

No one knew my name, no one knew I existed, and that was the way I liked it.

But for some strange reason I accidently became one of the world’s biggest stars. . The headlines read "Lena Brooks Small Town Girl to Big Time Superstar Read her story" but no one really knows my story.

Some people have their own versions of how I became such a big star. Some say that I bribed the producers, some say I slept with the director to get the part in my first movie, some say that I have been auditioning all my life to be a big movie star.

But no one knows what really happened. Well heres my story of how it all happened...