Chapter 14

Hugh surprised me again today. I woke up with breakfast on the table and a bouquet of red roses with a note:

You were sleeping like a baby my lady. I dropped by to bring you breakfast and flowers. I am off to work. Later my lady love. -Yours, Hugh

I smiled and could not help but think of another fierce kissing session with my Hugh. I sent him a thank you text message and started eating my breakfast. Oh I love pancakes and bacon!

I still am in awe that we are together now. My playboy best friend has his eyes only for me now. His heart belongs only to me and my heart is only his.

I went out to check on our events in the pipe line. Things are going smoothly so far. I have a great team anyway.

I then went to Power Plant Mall for some strolling and window shopping. I ended up getting a royal blue long dress and a little black dress from Mango, a purse from Nine West, and a tote bag from Kate Spade. My oh my! Enough shopping already.

I drove home and readily retired on my bed. I got exhausted.

---

I woke up feeling small kisses on my cheeks. I smiled as Hugh stared straight to my eyes.

"I'm sorry I am sleeping again when you came," I whispered shyly.

"Shhh... that's not a problem at all. I could watch you all day sleeping. I could not ask for more my lady love," he said and hugged me tightly.

I smiled. I can't believe that my playboy best friend could be like this. I am so smitten.

We were like that for a few minutes until he moved to cup my chin. He raised my head so that I am staring straight to his twinkling eyes. He then conquered my lips with his tongue swiftly moving around my mouth.

I could not keep myself still and boy did I fight back. Real hard. I gripped his hair with both my hands as we are breathlessly kissing. I can feel his hands caressing my sides and then enveloping my waist.

I could not ask for more too. Hugh is the most handsome, most loveable, and sweetest boyfriend one would definitely love to have. And his kisses fire me up all the time. I could not complain.

I feel his kisses going down my neck as he tightens his embrace, and I cannot help it but give out a soft moan.

He suddenly stood up and I could see him blushing. I do not know why our making out has been put to a halt.

"We better stop first or I might do things to you that I have so wanted to do. I might kill you with pleasure my lady and I will not do that... not yet," he said breathlessly and yet he was grinning.

I breathed loudly as if I was relieved that he will not kill me yet or maybe quite disappointed that he would not let me know how it feels like to be killed with pleasure just yet.

I could feel butterflies in my stomach and oh my knees turned to jelly. I felt that he lied down beside me again and then he kissed my forehead.

"We will attend a reunion next weekend my lady. My college batchmates arranged a party. I am so excited. They will see that I got the prettiest and loveliest wife-to-be," he said pinching my nose.

"So I am now a trophy girlfriend," I said pouting.

Of course I am just teasing him. Now I know why I so wanted to buy those dresses earlier. I should really be the most beautiful lady in that reunion. The prettiest for the most handsome and hottest guy in their batch... in the world I'd say.

He hugged me and whispered, "You are my lady love. I just can't help but be proud you know?"

Then he started kissing me again.

I actually would not mind being a trophy. One has to go through a lot of things before getting a trophy after all, right?

I kissed back as I encircled my arms around his waist. I know he is trying to be more gentle in kissing me to avoid getting too intimate. Perhaps he is real when he said that he had enough of playing. So maybe this is his way of showing how serious he is with me.

And then I concentrated to our hot kissing session. I mirrored his every move from the devouring mouth to the exploring tongue. And it felt so good.

Did I tell you that I was one of the boys earlier? Oh no. I definitely am not.