Chapter 16

We were holding hands the whole trip and he would steal kisses when the traffic lights are red. I have never been this happy. I hope this never ends.

If only we could do this every time I would go home, it would be more exciting. By that time though of course we should have told our families about our relationship already because they might just be suspicious.

We dropped by SM Aura to have late lunch. We could not get enough of each other; we are again holding hands while walking as if he has not held my hand for the last two hours.. I must really have been good to deserve this fairytale-like love story. Only mine is better because this is reality.

"Are you hungry as in super hungry?" He asked giving me a kiss on my hand and then he looked at me as if hoping that I am.

"Kinda, why?" I asked back and stared at those beautiful eyes.

"I am starved. Let's eat at NIU's," he said while squeezing my hand.

I nodded and we went there directly. Good thing we easily got seated. We sat beside each other.

I could not help but reminisce how we first met. I told him how thankful I am that he was there when the two boys were messing with me that time. His heroic act did not only make us best friends but now lovers.

He nodded and smiled but there is something different in his reaction. I don't know... it seems like his eyes were not smiling. Or maybe he is just really still hungry because he excused his self to get more food. No need for me to be paranoid, right?

I savored my tuna and salmon sashimi. Sashimi is one of my favorites here. Yum! Hugh got back with a plate full of dessert - tiny cake slices, macarons, and other sweets, and a cup of ice cream. I did not realize that he loves sweets that much.

"What?" He said smiling as he got a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth.

"Now I realize why you are so sweet... you get it from all your sugar intake," I said and we ended up laughing so hard. He pinched my nose and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

We ate for more than a couple of hours. Yes, because it is a buffet and because we were talking non-stop. We never ran out of topics to discuss and stories to share.

After that hearty lunch we went to my unit.

"I will sleep here tonight," he said as he sat on the sofa and started removing his rubber shoes.

"First time I heard you say it," I teased him since his sleepovers before are usually unannounced.

"Of course, it's different now. I will sleep in your room and we will cuddle all night. We can also make out if you like," he said naughtily while grinning at me.

"You are such a pervert," I said laughing and I acted as if I will run away from him.

He also laughed and chased me and then he hugged me from behind. I could feel the warmth of his body against mine.

"I love you my lady. I love you so much," he whispered in my ear.

I felt a thousand and one sensations deep inside. I felt electricity all over my body. I turned around and put my hands at the back of his neck pulling him so that I could kiss those lips.

"I love you too and you know that," I said in between kisses. And I don't know when or how we stopped kissing.

We are now watching TV. I am sitting on the sofa and he is lying down with his head on my lap. I am caressing his hair and he would once in a while catch my hand and give it a kiss.

The afternoon went by so fast. We spent about a couple of hours silently in our own worlds. We were both busy checking and replying to our e-mails.

---

We are now waiting for the food delivery for our dinner. He is playing with my fingers. Caressing and giving each one a kiss.

After dinner we each freshened up. He has toiletries and clothes in the guest room. After that he went to my room. He lied beside me... too close but still comfortable.

"This... I so longed for this," Hugh said as he kissed me on the forehead.

He caressed my cheeks and he hugged me tightly. I could feel the love and sincerity in his words and in his actions. We fell asleep hugging. I guess this so far is the best sleep I ever had.