-15- Ignorance.

~Gonna post 16 after this and then that's your lot for the night. All love.

x

p.s. Gonna give you another insight to one of my favorite bands. have a little All Time Low.

Alex Gaskarth is a God ♥ Not forgetting Rian, Jack or Zack though either. i raved to this song constantly while writing this chapter :')

His tongue licked at my skin, his hair soft under my fingers, my eyes closed as he kissed and sucked at my neck. I moaned and tugged on his hair.

“stop, stop.” I breathed, pulling his head from the base of my neck, where a very purple lovebite now resided.  He looked at me, with eyes that could give a puppy dog a good competition.

“Charl, please?” He begged, his lips moving down my body again.

“Matty. I gotta shower. It’s 6:20.”

“So what?” he replied, keeping a tight grip on my hips, pushing me down into the mattress to keep me still.

“Leighton’s brother is picking us up at 8.” I reminded him.

“they won’t mind waiting outside for a bit.” He replied,

“Matt. I need to shower, babe.” His emerald eyes flicked to the clock and back at me.

“you can shower in twenty minutes. Just let me get you a little dirtier first.” He smirked, kissing the corner of my mouth as his fingers stroked over my knee and up, slowly, teasingly. “then I can clean you all up.”

“Matthew.” I squealed, giggling. “No.” My back arched and my head leaned back, my eyes closed tight.

“Charlotte.” He chuckled, “yes.” His breath spanned over my stomach and my skin heated up like it was fire in every place it touched.

“We have to get up.” I protested. “seriously.”

“five more minutes?”

“If I give you five more minutes, it’ll turn into an hour. So, er, no. Let me go.” He sighed and rolled off me, landing on the mattress beside me with the comforter around his hips.

“fine, go shower, be boring. See if I care.”

Laughing , I wrapped a blanket around me and moved into the bathroom, washing sweat and grime off my skin.

“Am I allowed to use the shower too?” Matt called.

“Yeah. Gimme ten?” I asked,

“I’ll give you one.” He grinned, his reflection caught in the tiled wall, from behind me, “oh wait. Caught you.”

“pervert. You don’t just creep up on innocent girls in the shower, you idiot.”

“babygirl, your anything but innocent.” He whispered, kissing my shoulder, seemingly unable to keep from touching me, his arms around my stomach. And I was exactly the same.

The past week had been amazing. I felt like Matt and I had returned to the first month of our relationship, where all we cared about was being with each other and making our days as fun as possible.

I think the only problem I had with it, didn’t even concern Matt at all.

No, this one was Alex.

We hadn’t talked since last Monday. He’d ignored me in school. I was starting to think he was embarrassed that we almost kissed, but why get embarrassed over a mistake? An accident?

It didn’t make sense.

Matt wrapped a towel around me, kissing my nose and patting my ass, pushing me towards the bedroom to get ready.

I dressed while he finished up and then after hurried kisses, that involved him trying to drag me back to be, he dressed to. We were very late. Leighton’s brother Mason was pissed by the time we got out at 8:15, threatening to drive off without us.

Leighton and Jake winked and laughed and teased the entire journey, but my mood was too happy for them to ruin, Matt’s arm wrapped firmly around my shoulder. It got even happier when I got to the party.

There were two tables full of alcohol. And a major music system. And a proper cleared dance floor. As well as a table in the dining room for the jocks who started card games. It was awesome.

“Taylor’s parents are barely ever home, like yours.” Matt whispered in my ear as he nodded towards Paul and some of the other athletic guys. “he gets a monthly allowance which he gets some older guy to blow on alcohol and shit.”

“lucky kid.” I muttered back, and he laughed.

“Oi, Brentwood.” Someone called out, causing Matt to turn his head and pull me to a stop.

“Jacobs. I thought you said you weren’t gonna be here.” He yelled back, to a dirty blond haired boy jogging towards us. Why did guys think it necessary to call each other by their second names as a way of greeting? It seems stupid to me.

“well, I snuck out. My dad’s not gonna keep me back from Taylor’s party. So this is your girl, huh?” He put out a hand towards me. I took it, “She got a name?” He was looking at Matt, asking him.

“She also has a voice.” I spoke, sharply. “And doesn’t need her boyfriend to talk for her, thanks. It’s Charlotte.”

“Pete.” I refrained from saying that I knew and just nodded. “I thought you said she was pretty, Matthew. Your holding back. Don’t want this girl taken off your hands then?”

“Not any time soon.” Matt replied, making my heart splutter with affection. “So what’s up?”

I didn’t even listen to the conversation.

I think that’s why I was surprised when Matty pulled me away, pouring me a cup of punch from the table as I tried to find Leighton and Jake and whatever girls they were after.

“What did he want?” I asked.

“to talk about the game.” Matt shrugged.

“You never tell me anything about your games.” I pouted. “Ever. What’s so bad about the team and letting me know about stuff like that?”

“nothing.” He responded. We stood together in silence, his arms around my waist, letting me rest against him.

That was when Kayla and Alex got there, Cassidy trailing behind.

Kayla rushed  over and hugged, gossiped.

Alex was silent. I hated that he was ignoring me. He was so easy to be around that I missed his carefree attitude.

Yep, you heard right. I missed talking to Alex. The ignorant bastard.

~ Just don't hate me for the events in the next chapter. Which will be posted asap.

Comment?

x