Okay maybe

I spent the whole night thinking about ifeanyi; his skin, those lips, that accent. Hot! Hot! Hot! If I were to rate him I'd give him a 9 out of 10 because lets face it no one is a 10.

forget all these lies you read on the internet, one tin must spoil person. Either ur ear too small or ur nose too flat or ur eye too big. If gal too fine outside comot hin cloth either hin breast don fall or stretch mark spoil him body. If boy too fine open hin cloth hin fit dey under endowed and lets not forget the prevalent issue of body and mouth odour, one tin must definitely spoil person.

I thought so much about ifeanyi that I slept off without carrying out my daily routine of picking out an outfit for the next day.

I woke up late the next morning; hurrying about to get myself ready, Today was Friday and if I didn't get to mr fashola aka 'the beasts' class on time hmmm! e go be for me.

The man would just call you out and ask you one stupid thing that you learnt in 100l; and you must have forgotten and if you don't answer, he will tell everybody to laugh at you and sing one olodo rakpata song like that for you. Then all those small boys that asked me out that year and I turned them down would open thier rotten teeth and laugh. Missing his class here was not an option because one missed attendance equals no exams, hence the nickname "the beast".

So I quickly brushed, bathed and now the wahala was finding what to wear, in addition to being a heartless beast, Mr fashola was a pervert, if you wear a short dress, that is how he will be throwing marker left and right so he can bend down and look at girls who sit carelessly, with his face like shit, Goodddd! I hated that man and the annoying thing was that he took all the levels, so there was no escaping him.

I scattered my closet; nothing to wear! All my clothes were dirty and the jeans there, I had already worn them this week, I thought of repeating but I didnt want to be called 'always available' like nneka one girl in our class that will wear one top for one week. So I found one old maxi gown my mum gave me years ago. I hated the dress because it was unflattering, so I hid it at the back of my closet but today since I had nothing to wear, I just had to manage.

So I wore the dress, threw on some sloppy make up because let's face it, I was running late and taxis were so hard to find in my area. I rushed downstairs, bid everyone good morning and farewell; and ran out of the gate.

I stopped dead in my tracks because right there before my eyes was ifeanyi, leaning on a diffrent car than yesterdays own.

Yesss! I was right!! he is tall and boy is he fiiiiooooonnnneeee!. I started to regret the dress and the makeup, I begun to feel so inferior because I looked rugged next to him.

But trust 9ja babe na, i turned my inner 9ja girl swag on, i go form till I reach grave!

"lfeanyi". I said as if I wasn't even surprised. He stepped foward and hugged me, right then I knew shit was about to hit the fan...

His strong masculine arms gripped my body hard, but his embrace was warm and soft. I just came out of a bad relationship with one of our final year students like that Ewohdaghe 'daghe' for short and one of the things I did not miss were his 'noodle arms'.

He was one  Mr fasholas minions lol at 'minions' and I needed his help so I could pass his courses, turns out he was no help at all as I still failed one of mr fasholas courses. I realized i didn't need him again, so I dumped him, oya leave me na! For wiaaaaaaaaa!

He was one the clingly types, when I finally detached myself from him he went on a vendetta. There was nothing he didn't say, infact I learnt new things about myself, things I didn't even know I was capable of doing. 'the rantings of a scorned ex right?'. Abeg! that's a story for another day back to Ifeanyi.

If u took a whiff of his perfume, you would just melt. I was getting musk, sandal wood and something I could quite place my finger on, old spice?. Ohhhhh! it was too good to be true.

I didnt want the hug to end, but sadly it did.

" I thought about you all through the night" he said with a smile. Okay I was definitely melting, inner 9ja gal wer u dey, come on don't fail me now, thankfully she resurfaced.

I cleared my throat and with a smirk I said "Really? I didnt even remember you at all, I had assignment that was so difficult and I had to call my boyfriend to help me do it"

I regretted my statement immediately. My boyfriend? Really?; Inner 9ja gal u don too over do am na, small! small!

The look of disappointment that graced his beautiful face ached my heart. So once again I playfully slapped his hand.

"Just kidding"  I thought about you too, but definitely not all through the night" nice save.

That brought back his gorgeous smile. "So why are you here I asked again?" completely forgetting that every minute I stood there, I was running more late for Mr fasholas class.

"I came to take you to school, I noticed yesterday that there weren't many taxis around here".

I cooed inwardly "thats really sweet of you, thank you"

He opened the passenger door for me and I slid in, he turned round, got in to his own seat, started the car and zoomed off.

We laughed and talked throughout the ride and I completely forgot about school untill I saw the gate; when I saw my faculty building, there came a sick feeling from the pit of my stomach, I suddenly felt like farting and stooling at the same time, my palms were wet and cold, my heart was racing fast. You know why? Because I just realized I was 10 minutes late for mr fasholas class. Ifeanyi still forming gentle man turned round and opened the door for me, my face was a mask of fear and I just sat glued to my seat.

"ah ah ofure, come down na, we are here".

I was about to reply when i heard a voice saying

"Ifeanyi, Good morning my son, what are you doing here"

I felt my blood curdling, because I knew that voice. it was coarse and cough ridden, it was Mr fashola. how the hell did he know ifeanyi?.

okay guys, thank you for reading please and please encourage me with your votes and comments they will go a long way. Once again if there is anything spoken in the 'pidgin English' that you do not understand please feel free to ask and i will translate.  thank you my lovelies.