Pasta

Hey mama is back!(I feel like I say this a lot". I went through a lot late last year, and so I couldn't post, no details but I'm great now.  I'm sorry, i love you all and I'm back for y'all, for real this time.

Ifeanyis POV;

"I don't want to fucking see him ofure, give it a rest!" I yell for the umpteenth time! For some reason ofure would not let me be. She kept pushing me to respond to Kene's texts and hear him out.

"Baby, haba! Don't shout at me like that" her voice; warm and soft like silk. It made my heart melt and i started to regret how I had spoken to her.

"I'm sorry my love, I just don't want to. It hurts too much" I say honestly.

"I get it. It's painful. But how could you miss yeti's child's birth. You should have been there, at the hospital with them. With your family"

"You are my family ofure. You're all the family I need".

"but not all the family you want. Babe you miss them. Why are you being stubborn?".

"I just can't help but hate him, I've tried so hard not to babe. The hate, it consumes me".

" then talk it out with him, you might feel better afterwards " I keep quiet, partly because I'm tired of going back and forth with ofure and the other part; because she might be right.

"Fine!" I say with a huge sigh. I take out my phone and text him back. 'You can come to the house'.

Ofure comes and plants a big kiss on my lips, and almost immediately rushes to the bathroom to throw up. When she comes out, her face is a almost white. I feel so bad that the pregnancy is taking a toll on her, her weight has been fluctuating, the vomiting won't stop and she struggles with her moods.

"I told you babe, no perfumes". She said wiping her mouth.

" oops, my bad, i'm sorry. I wore it at work". There were no perfumes allowed in our house anymore, all of mine were either in my car or in the office.  I took off my shirt off - the one smelling of perfume - and tossed it in the laundry basket.
"Now, come and give daddy some sugar" I said with my arms outstretched.

"Nope, daddy would have to shower, with the unscented soap Chika bought and clean himself up before getting any sugar" She says shaking her head.

"Alright that's cool. I'd just head to the gym and shower there".

" why? You mad at me?"

"No, haba for what nau? I just... If I'm going to see kene, I'll need to clear my head".

"oh okay that's fair. Dinner?"

"No, I'll make you something when he leaves. You're not hungry now are you?"

"No but baby I wanted to make you something. You always cook for me".

"And I will for the rest of our lives. Come here" I hold out my arms for her to come in but she shakes her head instead.

"You know I just threw up right?"

"You know I don't give a shit right?" I pull her to me and kiss her full on the mouth.

"Ewww, I feel disgusted for you".

"Nothing about you can ever disgust me ofure. Have you forgotten that before we even started dating, I washed your blood stained sheets? Talk more of now that you have part of me growing inside you. Now that I love you like mad".

" awwwn! I love you like mad too. Oya open your mouth let me spit inside". She starts to reach for me but I run downstairs. "No come nau, I think say something no dey disgust you".