How did i pray?

Okay a few things:
1) please read love in Nigeria, it is a sequel to this book. It contains the other characters that aren't properly featured here.
2) if I haven't been able to reply your comment, forgive me, I am not ignoring it. I probably haven't seen it. I try to reply every comment I come across.
4) there are some pictures attached to thus chapter.
3) 30k+ reads, I don't know how to say thank you enough. I love all of you guys, thank you for making me feel appreciated. May God bless you all.

Ofures POV:

  "What?" He let's go of me and my body begins to feel empty.

"I'm pregnant". He walks slowly to the couch and sits down.
" baby, I..." He raises his hand, indicating that I do not speak.

"I need some space, some... Time. I need to think". He says as he rubs his hand on his forehead.

At some point during the whole celebration, chika had left, omo had gone into the other room with peace when she heard I and ifeanyi talking.

I go to the room and join them. Omo sees how misty my eyes are and tells me she wants to leave.

I go and pick my keys while she is saying good bye to peace.

As we are leaving, I see ifeanyi still seating on the couch, fiddling with his phone. He doesn't even acknowledge that omo is leaving. I can see that his mind is racing. Maybe some space is really what we need...

" where are you going?" Omo asks, once I start to drive towards my fathers house.

"To the house na" I reply, a bit confused.

"which house?"

"Ah ah EPA's house, which one dey again?"

"No o! Drive let's go to the cinema, I'm taking you to see captain marvel". She says with a straight face on.

" But ifeanyi..."

"Needs time to think, give the man his space. Peace is fine, let's go and chill"

"Should have just aborted it omo, na you..."

"Enh enh! Let this not be a repeat of last time. Don't display that kind of foolishness you displayed then, if to say you no be my sister, I for no forgive you. Just calm down! And let's go see a movie".

We go and see the movie, it was good; not as good as the others but good enough. Still I didn't feel any better, I just needed to get home and know what was up with ifeanyi.

I drop omo off, and as soon as I'm about to hit the road again, my phone rings. I pick it up and it's a call from ifeanyi. The way I rushed to answer it enh! Well, let's not go there.

" where are you baby, I've been calling you"

"I went to see a movie, I left my phone in the car"

"Seriously? You drop that kind of bomb on me and then go to see a movie?"

"What did you expect me to do? I was giving you space".

" well can you come home now, I need to see you"

"Fine!" It sounded like we were fighting but frankly I was relieved to hear his voice and to be going home.

I get home to see that peace has already been put to sleep by him. So I just give her a little kiss goodnight and head up to our bedroom.

I find him in the room, seating on the couch, reading something on his phone. I heave a little sigh before I speak.

"Look, we don't have to keep it. We can abort it" I am talking very fast because I am nervous