Tongue

Ifeanyi POV:

Whenever I kissed ofure, my heart was at peace. It was like it recognized her, it wanted her, no! It needed her.

She looked peaceful here, her skin was clearer than ever, her thick tangled tresses all over her face, her lips pink and swollen from the kiss we had on the road. Her body was like magic, the slightest touch and it turned red, I loved how tender she was, it made me want to protect her even more. Oh! And that smell, she always smelt so good. This was home, she was my home.

"Run away with me". I said as she was unpacking the small bag I brought, hanging some of the clothes in the wardrobe and arranging my shoes on the ground...

We had gone to greet her grandmother, her gene was strong because ofure and her daughter were her exact carbon copies. The fair skin, full pink mouth, the almond shaped eyes, the full hair. It was all there. She was a sweet woman, we spoke in our local dialect igbo, ofure was shocked, I guess she didn't know I could speak it.

After greeting her grand mum, she asked me to come to the room and unpack, so I could come and eat.

" don't be ridiculous, where would we go". She replied smiling.

"America, London, Canada, Australia, even China". We both laughed.
" but seriously, isn't there anywhere you've always wanted to go ". She thought about it for a while.

" paris ". She said, that dreamy smile still on her face.

" I have turned you into a romantic sap haven't i, I want my ofure back.....".

"No, its not you. Its just paris, its rich, in.. In culture, art, history and.... Romance". She bent forward and kissed me, I kissed her back. Then she pulled away and looked at me intensely. Our eyes, reaching deep into each others soul, pulling out our innermost desires; we wanted each other.

She straddled me, a thing i noticed she loves to do.

" don't hold back". She said.

"What?". I replied

" don't hold back from me, give me everything". I can see the lust in her eyes, I feel it on her tongue.

" I don't understand what you're saying".

"I'm saying I want tongue".

" tongue"?. I was so confused.

"Put your tongue in my mouth, bite my lip, kiss me like you want me".

" I do want you". I said; a little too aggressively.

"Then show it".

" how".

"Gimme me tongue".

" if I haven't done that already baby, then maybe it's cuz I can't do it".

"Wait! You can't kiss. But you did it at Barclay's".

" I did?".

"Yes".

" I don't know how I did that".

"So this is how you and yeti kiss".

" yea, she doesn't like wet kisses, or invasive kisses ". She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"how are you this beautiful but still so clueless". Her lips are so close to mine that i can feel her breath as she speaks.

"There are some other things I am not clueless about". I bite the skin on her neck softly.

" stop joor!, keep your mouth let me show you how to kiss, before you go and disgrace me". She grabbed my face in her tiny hands.

" my lips are all yours mistress". She let's out a soft chuckle.