Papi

ofures POV:

I wake up and see Ifeanyi sprawled on the bed, he looked so peaceful and handsome, must have something to do with the closure he had yesterday.

Speaking of yesterday, my mind goes to what he did, it was a noble thing, still it hurt; because when he took that ring back, I felt the next place it was going was on my finger. It was terribly disappointing to see him give it away, but his kind nature was one of the reasons I fell in love with him in the first place so I couldn't fault him. And besides, when did I start being so desperate for marriage?

I stare at my fingers, they feel empty and naked. I had never been one for marriage or the likes, never been one for commitments either. But I wanted to marry ifeanyi, he was the perfect guy for me. I loved every single flaw and imperfection he had.

He stirs and I can't resist the urge any longer, I lean down and kiss him on the lips, this wakes him up.

"Baby" he says half asleep.

"Yea" I start to run my hand through his short hair.

"How long have you been sitting there staring at me"

"A while".

"you crazy, obsessed stalker" He teases me, i smack his cheek playfully and laugh.

"I'm obsessed with only you" I say, and he smiles like a child.

"You're so easy to please" I say when he won't stop smiling.

"And you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen"

"Liar"

"I don't lie..."

"Yea you do"

"Name one instance"

"You told me when you met yeti when she was being raped and then some time later, during one of our intense talk you told me, you both lost your virginities to each other, which is it".

"She might have had her innocence forcefully taken from her, but I was the first person she truly gave herself to, freely... It's early in the morning, you have been blessed to behold my fine ass, why are we talking about yetunde?"

"I don't know...I just...it's nothing, I'm sorry"

"No secrets remember? Talk to me" He holds me and kisses me on the forehead.

"I am just scared, I don't want her to ruin us" I say, hoping he catches my drift.

"She doesn't have that power"

"Doesn't she? Even right now, she's in our bed, coming between us"

"How do you mean?"

"We've been together for a while now, and we haven't had sex!"

"I can't!"

"You can't or you don't want to? Don't think I don't see you get hard? Don't think I don't catch you running into the bathroom to jerk off. I do! I've just chosen to keep quiet and let you work out your issues at your own pace".

" I just..."

"But I'm tired ifeanyi! I'm tired, I want some intimacy"

"Intimacy isn't who you let touch you"

"But I want to be touched! I want to feel you; on me, in me, I want us to go crazy exploring each others bodies. I crave you ifeanyi, I crave your touch! How do you think it makes me feel to know that you'd rather have sex with yourself than do it with me, am I so undesirable?" I start to cry profusely, I didn't even know where all this was coming from. Honestly I didn't wake up with the intention of confronting him but here we are.