fire on fire

I was listening to Sam Smith's fire on fire while I wrote this chapter. Y'all should try it out, if you love good music, you'll love it too.

Oh! And this chapter is 18+, be warned!. Really steamy stuff!🙈

Ofures POV:

The week went by pretty fast, there was a lot of planning and organizing for the party; ifeanyi and I didn't have time for each other, and honestly I couldn't deal! All of the candle and sage burning, the naked meditations, the awful music, I just couldn't! So I quietly moved some of my things to another room just so I could give him space to do his thing. If this is what he needed to do to feel better then it's cool, he could do his thing all he wants but when he's done, he must come back to me.

Omo and Egor had been such great help and even today, the D day, they were still around, helping; I asked Omo to take ifeanyi out for two reasons; one was to get him out of the house while we decorated and the other was because I wanted them to bond, ifeanyi and I weren't going anywhere anytime soon, and she was my sister so they had to get to know each other better.

I leave the house without saying good morning or happy birthday to ifeanyi, because I wanted him to think I forgot and then be utterly surprised at the party. As soon as they're out; Omo and Ifeanyi, I and Egor come back to supervise the decor and every other thing. Chika too had been great! She had handled the guest list for me earlier on. I already felt it in my bones, it was going to be an amazing party.

I get dressed in a sexy silver dress without sleeves, it had a thigh high slit.

Soon, the guests begin arrive and i wait anxiously for ifeanyi to come home.

I was nervous for some reason, I just really wanted him to like the surprise, the week hadn't been amazing for us, and it was in some ways my fault. I just hope all of this would make up for it.

Omo texts me and I rush to put off the lights and ask everyone to be quiet. They all play along so well, Ifeanyi is indeed surprised when he puts on the lights and we all yell SURPRISE!!!

I give him a kiss, he looks at me like I'm made of gold, I can tell he's relieved and happy. That was all I wanted.

"I thought you forgot" he says, hands firmly on my waist.

"Never! Happy birthday baby"

"Thank you, I love you so much" he plants short and soft kisses on my mouth.

"I love you even more. Now, go and have a change of clothes, your party awaits" we kiss again before he heads up the stairs.

Ifeanyis pov:

Coming home to such a nice surprise was something I never expected considering the week we had. But ofure kept showing me everyday that I made the right choice falling in love with her.

I quickly have a change of clothes, some jeans and a black and silver shirt to match ofures stunning dress, God! That woman is beautiful! I don't know how it is possible but ofure manages to take my breath away every time I see her, how did I get so lucky?.

I quickly rush down stairs and she comes to serve me food. She takes such care in feeding me to the envy of all others present. She spoiled me with excess kisses at every turn, occasionally doing naughty things like; biting my ears and whispering "I love you" to me, I was already getting aroused. I didn't need an apology, not that I was mad at her anyways but this more than made up for her attitude. Ofure had the keys to my engine I swear! And she could control me however and whenever she wanted, she just never used them often.