meeting family

Ofures POV:
It takes me about an hour to find something suitable to wear. You have to understand; I am meeting ifeanyis sister, his family. I mean... Yeah! I had met family before; but I was nobody then, basically a dirty secret they had to keep.

But I am his girlfriend now, we are practically raising a kid together. Plus his sister is some ivy league college lawyer, whose accent mimicked the queen of England and who is probably more beautiful than I am; she was ifeanyis sister after all and look at him, look at his brothers!

I find a jumpsuit that is business at the top; with the many buttons and the collar neck, basically looked like a suit; and playful at the bottom in the sense that the trousers were flayed at the end.

I slip my legs into some flat black shoes, do my hair in a low bun, slap on some bold red lipstick; I and Egor had our eyebrows threaded some days back, hurt like a mother but it is pretty cute; so I just use a brush to set them right.

I go to the table where ma baby keeps his perfumes, he does love his scents; and I literally bathe myself in them, can't have her out smelling me, lol if that's even a word.

It takes me almost an hour to get ready, so that's two hours and ifeanyi isn't back with peace, neither has chika called me. So I make a choice to call them both; I call ifeanyi first of course.

It rings for very long before he picks up.

"Hi baby" I say trying to ease the mood.

"Hey, how are you".

" I'm fine, what's this hey thing; what happened to baby, honey, sugar, darling, Angel and all of your chessy pet names". He bursts out laughing.

"You're crazy you know that".

" no! Its you're crazy you know that, baby".

"Okay... You're crazy you know that baby, sweetie, honey, darling". I laugh too.

" yas boo! That's more like it ... I noticed you hadn't called me, you always call when we're apart plus you and peace aren't home yet".

"Yes, actually, I did go to pick her up, but her teacher said they're starting extra moral classes after school; she was required to stay back for a bit; so i got her some snacks and headed to the office".

" but you said you were taking the day off"

"I was but... As you know, that didn't go so well".

" yea... So where are you now?" I successfully change the topic

"I'm headed back to her school. The teacher called and said to come get her, that they were done".

"her teacher? You mean her class teacher; the tall, dark one? She called you?" i don't like what being in a relationship is doing to me. It is turning me into jealous, petty, small minded person and i was none of those things before.

"Is somebody jealous? It was just a call ofure, nothing more"

"i know, i know... I don't know when i became this person honestly! What are you doing to me!... " he laughs again.

"you're crazy"

"you're crazy, baby"

"okay sorry, you're crazy baby" more laughter.

"i miss you".

"yea me too, especially your lips, I'd be back soon, okay?"

"i don't think you'll meet me, i am actually meeting your sister in a bit"

"Chika? She's in town"

"About to be... Or maybe she's touched down, I dunno; she called me when she was about leaving"