Unbreak my heart.

A/N: unedited chapter, lots and lots of errors.
Ofures prov:

I clutch my chest, the pain is too much and I can't take it anymore. I should have never let him in, never let him close even. I don't know what to do with this feeling, it hurts so bad, last time I felt this hurt was when my mother died. I want to scream, maybe that can ease the pain. I was feeling awful, crying wasn't enough for me but in the midst of that, I was still thinking of ifeanyi; how he was feeling. He looked so hurt when we argued earlier and he had been in my room for more than thirty minutes. Every thing in me is yearning for him, I want to go to him, I want to lie on his chest and fall asleep, I want the whole world to melt away leaving just us.

The whole thing was intoxicating, I couldn't be in that bubble forever. I needed to do something, hit something, blame someone. So I called my sister.

"Ah ah ofu..."

"Abeg, abeg don't Ofure me".

" what is wrong with this one now".

"Why did you ask me to pursue ifeanyi, omoye you are my older sister, you shouldn't be leading me astray".

" hmmm! So its now omoye, what happened to omoh?"

"I'm not joking with you".

" see better relax there, what is this one, because I'm keeping quiet. Why will you be shouting on top my head like that".

"Do you even have head that someone will shout on top of?, because if you did, you would have had sense, you have managed to screw up your life, so you decided to screw mine too".

" Ofure are you mad?".

" it is you that is mad omoye, you asked me to pursue ifeanyi, even after I told you he was engaged, you convinced me. A reasonable person would have told me to back down".

"So if I ask you to put your hand inside fire, you'd do it abi. Ofure I only fed your desires, you would have pursued him with or without me".

" unlike you I have self control".

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Exactly what it means".

" e be like say the over familiarity don dey too much, you don forget say I carry two years senior you". Omoyes voice rose but I rose mine even higher.

"Two years na hin you no get sense, two years na hin you dey follow small small boys. Sex! sex!! sex!!!. That's all you know. Encourage me make I go follow man wey get fiancée because of sex".

" hello, hello, he....". Omoye had cut the phone on me, she had heard enough. I was wrong, being mad at her didn't make me feel better, there was only one person I needed to be mad at and that was myself. What have I done? My sister was strong hearted like me, what if she never forgives me?

While I was still deep in thoughts, I felt a hand on my shoulder, I look over and its ifeanyi. His eyes red and his face a mask of sadness.

Ifeanyis POV:

It was too much this emotional rollercoaster. Ofure and i never stayed on the same page for long, something always came up, something always drove a wedge between us.

Her anger is too intense, if only she would just let me explain. Yeti and I never got around to setting a date and honestly since I met Ofure, we hadn't even had a chance to sit and talk. I'm either working, or with Ofure, or pining over her.

I watch her shout at me, and cut me short over and over. Then she shuts down, her eyes numb. I stand there and look at her for a moment hoping she'd look at me but she doesn't, so I retreat to her room to shower.