Don't leave me

Disclaimer: strictly for 18 and above as this is a fairly explicit chapter.

Ifeanyis pov :
After i read peace a bed time story and tuck her in bed, - she usually requires at least 3 stories and a whole lot of explanation before she finally sleeps, it didn't help that she had coldstone ice cream this close to her bed time either, made her hyperactive - I rush to our room 'our room' I like the sound of that; to be with ofure, I want to kiss her, make out with her for a while, it seems like we barely have time for each other these days, because we had lots to catch up on in our separate lives; she with school and me with work.

I enter the room and find her already fast asleep, her hands; spread across the bed, she is a selfish sleeper, but I love her like that. Her soft mouth is parted slightly and from it produced bouts of light snores, her breasts have escaped from her silk night dress and they now lie in opposite pools. Her pink nipples glistening as her chest rose and fell. I try to stifle my erection. I am punishing myself, because I know that if I wake her up right there with a kiss, body demanding for hers, she would give in to me; wholeheartedly. But I am afraid, I can't loose her, she is the thread that ties my whole mess of a life together, she and peace, if they leave, then that will be the end for me.
So I'd hold off on the sex for as long as I can. I go into the bathroom and do what I always do whenever she turned me on. Which is pleasure my self, with the image of her glorious body in my head.

After showering, I sit at the edge of the bed and open the drawer. I take out the ring box I had bought a week ago. I was sure of her, this isn't me being hasty, I am sure! It took a while to engage yeti because even though I loved her, even though we lived together, we weren't so sure if forever was what we wanted.
I stare at the ring, princess cut diamond, I had ordered it a while ago from Dubai, and ever since it got here, I haven't quite found the right time to ask her.
I wanted to do it this evening when she got home, that was the reason for my accelerated heart rate, but then she was so unhappy, it ruined the moment, and i want it to be special, so I'd wait for the perfect time.

"Baby". I quickly, throw the ring back and shut the drawer when I hear her voice.

" yes my love". I turn and face her, she wipes her sleepy eyes.

"What's wrong".

" nothing baby, I promise". She sits up and I know just then that she wouldn't let it go, so I start to think of a lie to tell her, it has to be good, else she'd catch me, she is smart like that.

"That's a lie, your hands are cold" she says when she takes my hand in hers. "Your heart was beating so fast earlier, and now you can't sleep. What is it? Is it yeti? Are you going through one of your phases. Baby whatever it is, I'm here...". She is so worried, I hate to see her like this but I just can't propose here or now.

" its just work, I lost a huge deal and my dad is mad". She heaves a sigh of relief.

"Baby, there will be more deals, you'll be fine".

" yea, I know, it's just.... That look of disappointment on my dad's face you know...."

"It's okay, I'm sure your dad understands, you're the most hardworking person I know, he knows that you're trying".

" yea... Yea... Speaking of my dad, I just realized you haven't met him"

"I'm sure I'd meet him soon".

" and my sister, she asked for your number ".

"For real? Why?"

"Something about wanting you to do her makeup for the introduction".

" ah! Who told her I do makeup"

"She saw them from the photos I sent to her, especially the one you did when we went to genesis last week"