Prologue

Chris

"So you live alone?"she asked while looking at my paintings on the wall and I stood there in the door way watching her every move.

"Yeah, I don't need anyone else in the house with me"I said before taking out a cigarette and putting it between my lips. She turned around and looked at me with her big blue eyes then flashed me a smile.

"But why? Don't you ever feel lonely in this big house? Wouldn't you rather have someone, a woman to be exact to take care of the house for you or at least help you"she said making her way to the couch and sitting down.

I lit my cigarette and took a long hit then blew it out. "Nope, but I guess that'll be okay. I mean less work for me. But I honestly do enjoy my privacy" I replied than took another hit.

"If it was a stormy night like this and I was alone, I wouldn't mind having someone to be here with me. At least I know I'm safe, especially with all this madness going on"she said seductively while twirling her hair and I laughed.

"Are you scared"I asked and she stared at me for a minute then nodded before licking her lips.

"Mhmm, you think you can protect me?"she asked and I put out my half smoked cigarette then made my way behind her.

"Close your eyes" I mumbled in her ear before pressing my lips against hers. We started out with a mini kissing session then I reached down to her area only to find that she has no underwear on.

I plunged my fingers inside of her and her whole body jerked up. She used both of her hands to massage her breasts then pinch her sensitive nipples. I broke the kiss and moved down to her neck where I started sucking and roughly biting on it. Her breathing was picking up each time my fingers slid back in her soaking wet pussy.

I pulled my fingers out of her and rubbed up and down her drooling lips. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head towards her face then slid her tongue in my mouth. I have to admit this is turning me on but I'm not going to let this turn me completely on because this isn't going to last long.

I started pumping my fingers in her faster making her moan out even louder. Her legs began to shake and her body rose up off the couch as her mouth was in awe then I felt her release all on my fingers. She laid there with her eyes close breathing hard and I pulled my fingers out her pussy then brought them up to her lips.

"Taste yourself"I mumbled as i stuck my fingers in her mouth. She clamped her lips on them and slowly pulled away as she sucked on them. I saw her trying to open her eyes but I quickly placed my hand over them.

"I want you inside of me"she begged and I smirked.

"Okay, but you gotta keep your eyes close for me"I said and she nodded quickly.

I placed one hand on her chin then used the other to complete the act of snapping her neck. I watched her body slumped to the side and I stepped back but my front door flew open revealing two cops. They quickly took their guns out and sent bullets my way then I found myself dropping to the ground.

~~~~

I quickly sat up panting and rubbing my eyes. Once I got the idea that was only a dream, I looked over at the clock seeing that it was three- thirty in the morning. Wiping the sweat beads from my forehead, i grabbed the TV remote and turned up the volume when I saw that the news was on.

"Tonight we're bringing you a report of a missing girl by the name of Natasha Lovett. She was last seen at a club downtown where witnesses said she was kicked out for fighting but she was also inebriated. Friends of Ms. Lovett said she never returned home"

I tossed the covers over to the side and slowly got out of bed then made my way over to the bottle of whiskey I had out. I heard something hitting the wall and I shook my head before picking up the glass and pouring myself a drink then turned my attention back to the news. "If anyone has anymore information, please call the number below. That's all for tonight" the reporter said and I grabbed the remote flicking the TV off.

I down my whiskey and scrunched my face up at the burning sensation in my throat. The loud banging against my wall started up again and I sat my empty cup down. I calmly made my way over to the Axe I had sitting up against the door and grabbed it. I snatched my door open and walked down the dark hallway then threw the Axe over my shoulder.

Once I got to the room, I saw her laying there frozen in the position where she was ready to kick the wall again but her eyes were directly on me. I walked up to her and she scooted back against the wall then I brought the Axe down to my side. I stared at her for a minute and she had so much fear in her eyes that caused me to smile a little bit. I finally lifted up the Axe and swung it towards her neck causing her head to fly off.

I chopped up the rest of the body and stood there with my head back trying to catch my breath. "You got nothing to worry about man. They have no leads to you and never will. It was just a dream" I said to myself before laughing afterwards. I came this far and I refuse to let anyone stop me.