One

Chris

A year later...

"I swear the first thing I need to get Bernice is a damn car, it makes no sense for her or Kennedi to be taking this damn long. That's her friend by the way"Trey said and I nodded so he could know I was listening but I really don't give a fuck.

We both been sitting in front of this college for probably an hour or longer waiting on his girlfriend Bernice. The only reason I'm with him is because he asked me to come with him, other wise if he didn't ask I would be home either sleep or smoking and watching TV. I heard Bernice walking up and the door opened. "Hey babe, hey Chris sorry we took so long. It was Kennedis' fault. Oh Chris this is my friend Kennedi but you can call her Kenni " she said.

"Hi"I mumbled without even turning around and she kissed her teeth. Trey finally took off and I grabbed my phone seeing a text message from someone I didn't want to talk to so I locked my phone back.

"Why you so dry today Chris?"Bernice asked touching my ear and I smacked her hand away. I hate when she touches my damn ears its annoying as fuck.

"Ain't nobody dry, I said hi damn" I spat and Trey laughed a little then she kissed her teeth and kicked the back of my seat. "You better fuckin' stop, I'll snap yo' damn leg in half" I warned.

"You won't do shit, I wish you would attempt to break my fuckin leg ugly bastard"she said kicking the seat again and I clenched my jaw. I swear she's annoying as fuck and she's like this all the time.

"So Kennedi, what's up with you and that nigga Adrian? "Trey asked trying to change the subject.

"Absolutely nothing, what makes you think we have something going on?" She asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well you always with him and he goes around tellin people y'all had sex and shit"he said and Bernice gasped.

"You had sex with Adrian and didn't tell me? What the fuck kind of friend are you, that's not even cool"she said and her friend rolled her eyes.

"Bernice, shut the hell up"she said and I laughed. "We never had sex, we never even had anything going on he stalks me. That's why you always see us together because he's always popping up out of no where. So don't go there" she said.

"You just made yourself look real fuckin' stupid right now"I said and she kicked my seat again but this time I didn't care because she really did look stupid.

"That's why you have no girl in your life because you always wanna be a dick to everyone. And don't even say Leslie because she don't fuckin count"Bernice said and I frowned. The fuck is she talking about?

" Shut the fuck up, if I want a girl I'll get one. And you right Leslie don't count because I'm just fucking her don't be mad cause you couldn't get none of my dick."I said.

"Trust me, I'm good. I don't get along with little dick boys"she said laughing and I nodded.

"Yeah, that's what all the hos' say when they can't get the dick they want"I said and she mumbled something under her breath.

We stopped by the store first before going to the house because they wanted to by a whole bunch of junk food or whatever. Once they finally got what they wanted, we headed back to Treys' house and I took off my shoes plopping down on the couch.

Kennedi

I was in the kitchen popping popcorn and I felt a tug on my hair. I turned around seeing Bernice and I shrugged her off then went back to making the popcorn. I'm actually kind of mad at her for saying what she said in the car. She made it seem like I never tell her anything which is not true. She knew I had nothing going on with Adrian and for her to say why I didn't tell her was really dumb of her.