Eight

Kennedi

Next day..

Right now, I'm unfortunately with Chris's mom shopping for this party his uncle is having tonight. Chris thought that if me and her came shopping together, maybe she'll apologize but its literally been quiet between us this whole time. I don't know why he keeps coming up with ways to make her talk to me when its not going to work. She made it clear that she doesn't like me and I don't see why I should continue trying to make her like me.

I don't even know why I had to come shopping with her for some party I'm not going to. Chris promised he was actually going to show up with me but I just ignored him, i'm not going. His family doesn't care about me anyway they just want to see him. I already know if I go, something is going to go wrong. And that's a gut feeling, you should always trust your gut feeling.

Chris had one of his episodes last night too, but this one was worse. He was cutting his arms and chest, then he threw glass cups everywhere and much much more. Then the next day he didn't even remember anything, at this point...I really believe he has issues but I don't want to believe that.

While we were walking in silence, I just decided to separate from her and go grocery shopping for our house. I need to anyways since Chris eats too much and now he's running low on snacks to eat whenever I don't cook. Can you believe he has me doing all the cooking now? He only 'attempted' to cook for me once and the reason I say attempted is because he didn't even cook. I think you know what we did instead.

I was taken out of my thoughts when I felt my phone vibrate and I took it out of my pocket seeing it was from Chris.

Babe❤️: wyd?

I rolled my eyes at his dumb question then text'd back.

Me: I'm shopping with your evil ass mom, you know that. But im glad you text'd me do you want captain crunch or cinnamon toast crunch?

While I was waiting for him to text back, I grabbed him a box of fruit rollups and fruit snacks then he finally wrote me back.

Babe❤️:lol and captain crunch, but get the ones with the berries in it. Can you get fruit rollups and fruit snacks? and hot pockets but the bite size ones. I'm at home btw, we finished setting shit up at my uncle's.

I shook my head at him being specific with what he wants, I swear it feels like I'm shopping for a child.

Me: I see nothing funny and okay, I already got your little candy I just need to get the hot pockets but is that all you want? And take a shower, I seen how much you were sweating and im not coming home to a musty boyfriend .

I walked all the way to the back and sadly, his mom was there too but she was in the meat section. I grabbed the hot pockets then my phone vibrated again and I quickly opened Chris's message.

Babe❤️: yeah that's it thank you baby, and I just got out the shower... See.

Before I could text back, he sent another message but this time it was a picture of his dick. I almost dropped my phone and turned around seeing his mom walking towards me. You see what I have to deal with?

Me: omg Chris are you crazy? You over here sendin dick pics while I'm with your mom! .

"Are you ready?"she asked dryly and I blew out of air then nodded. I followed behind her as we made our way back up to the front to pay for our stuff and looked back at my phone to see that he wrote me back.

Babe❤️: it ain't like she gon see, but forget her. How my shit look? I think it grew .

I laughed and moved up with the line then text'd him back.