Thirteen

Kennedi

Next Day...

Today Trey and Bernice wanted to go bowling so they invited me and Chris. They're all bowling right now, I'm at the snack bar sitting at the tables because i wanted to stay out of Chris's way. He's been ignoring me all day for some reason but i think i have an idea why, i think its because he doesn't want to be with me anymore. Now he wishes we never met and regrets getting me pregnant. I can tell he doesn't want this baby, when i told him it was a girl his response was so disappointing.

My ex use to act the same way towards me but not as bad, he only hated me because i didn't have sex with him. Which is why he ended up having sex with my cousin Seyla, but she's always been prettier than me so i knew it was a matter of time.

I wouldn't even be mad or surprised if Chris has or will sleep with her. She's just that pretty and she would probably be a better a girlfriend than me, i don't know what i did but i know did something to ruin this relationship. Sometimes i have faith that things will get better but than i don't, i think things will just get worse.

His mom was right, i do make him miserable and i don't deserve to be with him. Maybe he was better off with Leslie, if he hadn't killed her. I should've just broke things off when i had the chance but at the time when he actually loved me, he wouldn't let me do that. "Hi Ken" i looked up seeing Seyla then looked back down

"Hi"i replied.

"I don't know if Chris told you but i agreed to carry the baby for you since you were having difficulties doing it yourself"she said.

"Huh?"i said confused and her smiled faded.

"I came by your house yesterday because i wanted to talk, your boyfriend invited me in to wait for you because you weren't there then he told me you guys wanted me to carry the baby because you couldn't get pregnant"she explained.

"I tried to avoid having sex, i asked him to ejaculate in a cup or something but he said no"she added.

"Im not having difficulties getting pregnant, im pregnant now"i admitted and she gasped.

"O-oh my god, ken. Im so sorry, i... I thought...i believed him. I only agreed to do it for you i swe-" i cut her off.

"Honestly, i don't care. I mean you didn't know he was lying"i mumbled.

"Kennedi no this isn't okay, im so sorry. Why would he lie like that?"she asked.

"Because he doesn't want a baby by me, well he doesn't want the one im carrying now"i admitted.

"Ke-" she was cut off by Chris approaching us but i never looked up.

"What the fuck you doin' here? You stalkin us now?"he spat and she stood up.
"I work here you fucking sick bastard, how could you lie on my cousin like that i really thought she couldn't have kids!"she slightly yelled and he laughed.

"You're the dumb bitch for believing me, but its too late now"he said.

"Fuck you asshole, Kennedi im so sorry i really am. I should've never listened to him"she said. I still didn't look up.

"Its fine"i said lowly.

"Stop saying that its not fucking ok Ken, fuck!"she said and stormed off.

"You know me fucking her didn't mean anything right?"chris said kneeling beside me and rubbing my thighs.

"I guess, i mean if you love her i understand. I'm just a sorry excuse for a girlfriend, everything your mom said about me was true"i said.