Sixteen

Odell in the media

-not that anyone needed to know what he look like but you know.... Some people don't know who he is-

Kennedi

Several Weeks Later...

Aside from me being sad that our relationship ended, everything has been great for me so far. I surprisingly haven't heard from Chris but I'm not complaining, the longer we don't talk the more i can get over him. I finally got myself, Caden and Cyden settled in. Yes my baby boy finally came, it was a little too soon for me because i wasn't ready for one and two I got Caden who is still a baby himself but due to my stomach being so big, i had to get induced asap. I could barely get around the house and i hated that i couldn't do much.

I'm just happy he's here finally, i had him a couple weeks ago and im now all heeled and back to my flat tummy. Now i can get around a lot faster than before leaving Angela with less work to do. I know its her job to work for me but i don't feel comfortable sitting back and watching her clean my house. It bugs me. But she's really helpful, im glad she's here.

After feeding both of the boys, I waited til they both drifted off to sleep then went downstairs to go help Angela with dishes but when i got to the kitchen, she was already done. "You finished without me?"i said and she nodded.

"Well yeah, i couldn't just leave them in the water sitting there"she said shortly laughing afterwards.

"Well I wanted to help"i said sitting down at the kitchen.

"I don't need your help sweety, all you need to worry about is the boys. Where are they anyway?"she asked.

"Upstairs, i waited til they went to sleep then came back here"i said and the doorbell rung.

"I'll get it"she said drying off her hands.

"Okay then, i mean you might as well since you won't let me do anything else"i mumbled and she tossed the towel onto my head when she walked passed me. I took out my phone seeing a text message from Bernice and for some reason Chris popped into my head. I been debating whether i should call him and tell him about the baby because the last thing i want to do is keep him away from his own child. I don't want to be that type of girl but he hasn't even called and when i call him he doesn't answer.

Maybe he just doesn't want anything to do with me or the kids at all, i don't know. It honestly might be right to keep him away from us until he gets help, i already have two kids and I can't afford to become stressed out again because of him and his abusive episodes. I felt a pair of lips being pressed against my cheek then they placed something on the table. That's when i noticed the skull tattoo on their hand. "Put the ring on baby"he mumbled in my ear.

"Chris how di-"he shushed me causing me to stop mid sentence.

"Put the ring on like i said"he demanded and i took it out the box then put it on. It was actually beautiful but why is he here?

"Kennedi you never told me you were married"Angela said walking in.

"I'm not"i blurted out and he gripped my side. "We're e-engaged"i said nervously then looked up at Chris and smiled.

"Well we're getting married tomorrow so, i hope you're ready"he said. I seen guys moving in boxes and right then and there, i just wanted to cry. Things were going so good, now its going to be L.A. all over again.

I specifically told Bernice not say anything no matter how much he pressures her. I hate her at this point.

"Where's my son?"he asked and i stood up pushing him into the living room.