Five

Chris

It was starting to get light outside and we were still going at it but this time we were in my room in the bed. All night long we've been all over the place but I didn't care, this is a moment I've fantasized about having with her in the short amount of days we've known each other. I don't care about that whole 'lets take some time out and get to know each other' shit. Its pointless to me, I know for sure Kennedi is the one for me.

If I had another girl with me that night Bernice and Trey decided to fuck in front us, the girl would've been trying to do the same thing on sight. She didn't do that, I wouldn't have mind either but I also don't like slutty bitches. Kennedi is just everything to me and when she said she loved me and I was her everything made me fall more in love. I know I found the right one this time and we're going to be together for life.

Right now we're having lazy sex, I'm honestly fucking exhausted but every round was worth it when it comes to her. She actually lasted this long with me when she was already pleading for me to stop in the first round. That also tells me she's a keeper. "Mm chriss"she moaned tiredly into my neck as I slowly grinded in and out of her."Im gonna cu- uhhh"she said grabbing me tightly and arching her back. Shit was sexy as fuck too.

As soon as she came I busted in her for the thirtieth time then bent down kissing her sloppily. I pulled back to look at her for a minute and she ran her thumb over my lips softly, she's so damn beautiful. "What's wrong?"she asked softly and I licked my lips then shook my head.

"Nothing, but I want to apologize for acting weird last night if I scared you. I didn't mean to, I mean I don't ever want to make you feel uncomfortable around me because I love being around you. You make happy and i'm rarely a happy person"I explained and she smiled.

"Its okay, I enjoy being around you too but if there's anything you ever need to talk about I'm all ears. I just want to know what happened though, everything went left so quick. Did I say something wrong?"she asked and I sighed.

I want to tell her what really happened but I can't, she probably already think I'm crazy so i'm not saying shit or at least not exactly what happened. "Every girl I ever been with either still had feelings for their ex or was just with me because of money. No girl has ever told me they loved me and I wanted to tell you I love you but I was scared you would say you don't feel the same. I really do love you"I explained. I get a lot of my money from the state because of my mental 'illness', they give it to my mom and I get it from her but I lie and say I sell drugs to cover up the real deal. Money doesn't make me happy, killing girls do.

"Well, I really really really like you but don't you think we're moving way to fast? That I love you phrase is not a thing to play with. I'm not saying I don't love you but I care about you a lot. I want to see us together"she said and I just buried my face into her neck because I got tired of holding myself up.

"I don't care if we are rushing, I love you and I need you. In fact you're already mine, I made that clear when were on the couch. So this subject is done with, I just wanted to apologize if I scared you"I said and I felt her hands running up and down my back. It was kind of making me fall asleep.

"Don't you have to catch a flight in like an hour?"she asked and I groaned. I forgot all about that shit, otherwise I wouldn't have fucked all night to get me this fucking exhausted. No wonder why Red has been blowing up my phone, fuck it I'm not going, at least not right now. I'm tired as hell.

"We ain't gon' make it"I mumbled and she laughed then playfully pinched my cheek. I groaned out in pain as if her pinching me really hurt then smacked her thigh extra hard causing her to yell out.

"Ow! You hit too hard an get up before you miss your flight then i'm going to really have to beat you up"she said and I lifted my head up giving her a straight face and she laughed even harder. "Okay I'm sorry please don't hit me again"she said then kissed my lips.