Six

Kennedi

Hours later...

I jumped once I heard glass shattered and this obnoxious laugh. Looking at the clock, it read one- thirty a.m. and I tiredly groaned. The loud and obnoxious laugh started again and the house was literally completely dark. "Chris?"I called out but got no answer. I assume that's him because if he had left, he would've woke me up before. At least I think he would.

Walking up the stairs, I could hear his laugh but it was more quiet this time then he started talking but I couldn't understand what he was saying. Before I could reach his room, I tripped over something and fell busting my lip. "Shit"I said to myself and stood up. Why does he have it so damn dark in here?

"Chris"I called again but I still didn't get a answer so I stumbled into his room that was also dark but since his bathroom light was on it wasn't that dark. He was laid out on the bed, in nothing but a towel wrapped around his body staring at the ceiling. And laughing. "Chris I thought you were lea-"I was cut off by me stepping into something wet then fell a fucking gain but this time I had glass in my arm. "Son of a....bitchhh"I groaned and Chris sat up staring directly at me but he had a blank facial expression.

"Chris what are you doing why is it dark in here? Why is there glass everywhere?"I asked and he sat there with the same look until he did the most creepiest shit ever... He hopped off the bed and onto me then started licking the blood of my arm as if he was a vampire or something.

"Ew Chris get o-ff me!"I slightly yelled. He grabbed my hands and held them above my head then started yelling in my face.

"EYES ON THE RUNNER! THEY'RE COMING! THEY'RE AFTER ME"he basically screamed at the top of his lungs then ran into the bathroom and began slamming the door repeatedly. Not to mention that he was now butt ass naked because his towel had fell. "YOU FUCKERS WILL NEVER FIND ME! FUCK YOU!"he screamed. Once I was able to stand up, he swung the door open then poked his head out with a grin etched across his face. "Chris whats wrong with y- ahhh!"

He tackled me to the bed and roughly started kissing me and biting my neck. I felt the tip of his head brushing against my slit and I immediately regretted not coming in here sooner to put my underwear on. Once he felt that I had no panties on, he looked down then back at me with a smile. "No, Chris stop"I warned and began to pushed him away.

I couldn't even get him off of me and every time I did manage to wiggle from up under him, he would drag me right back to him. He plunged his full length into me making me jump up a little and grinded deeply into me. It felt good but something was telling me I shouldn't enjoy it. "S-stoop Chris please"I pleaded but he didn't listen. Instead he began to go hard, really hard. He kept sliding out and slamming back into me. Each time he did, the bed would smack against the wall.

About forty minutes pass and he had finally came. He had his face tucked into my neck for a minute then he looked at me. "They say we should have a baby"he smiled and I swallowed hard.

"W-who? Chris what's wrong with you?"I asked nervously. His smile quickly faded away and went back to that blank look again. He's honestly starting to scare me, I mean does he normally act like this? At night?

"I'm in love with you"he said but I stayed quiet. "I wanna strangle you, till you stop breathing and spend the rest of my life, looking for air so you can breathe, or we can die together, you and me"he said gently stroking my hair.

"Chris please let me go, please"I whispered and he reached for something. By the time I looked up to see what he was reaching for, he dumped what I thought was water until my eyes started burning on me. I could taste that is was some kind of liquor but I didn't know the exact kind. "Chris! My eyes!"I screamed and he got off of me then went to the bathroom slamming the door behind him.