Ten

Chris

Hours later..

"How you just gon move when i barely find out i got a nephew or niece on the way? That's fucked up"red said dropping a box filled with a bunch of my paintings.

"Aye man be careful, i spent a lot of time on them shits"i warned. "And we have to move, i don't want to raise my son around this bullshit ass city. Plus i wanna get away from my mom and the rest of my family"i explained and he nodded.

"Wow, it almost feels good talking to your sane ass"he laughed. "But i understand, you should take your girl and leave here. So many bad memories in this house, its only right not to bring baby boy around the drama"he said.

"Does your mom know about this move"Trey asked walking in and i laughed a little then nodded. I actually called my mom earlier and told her only because i wanted to piss her off. But i did warn her, i said if she ever disrespected Kennedi again, that night was going to be the last time she saw me.

"Yup, she wasn't happy though. Especially when i told her about me and Kennedi getting married. She fucking lost it"i chuckled.

"Why though?"he laughed a little but confusion was written all over his face.

"Because she hate my girl for one but really its all about money. My mo- actually all my 'family' tries to use me for money but its all good. Instead of my mom getting the money, its sent straight to me now but as soon i get married, it'll be mine and Ken 's"i said.

Before he could respond, Bernice was coming down hand in hand with Kennedi. "Chris can i help now? I feel much better"Kennedi begged.

"Yeah after you threw up three times and twice on me"i mumbled. "But no, i told you i didn't want you moving"i said then sat another box to the side.

"Why do you want to help so bad anyway kenni?"Bernice asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Because i don't want them doing all the work"she whined and i groaned.

"Alright you wanna help?"i asked and she smiled then rushed over to me.

"Yes"she cheesed causing me to laugh a little.

"Get me some more boxes out the garage please?"i said pecking her lips as her smile fell. "Thank you baby"i replied. She groaned then went to the back.

"Chris why are you taking my best friend away from me? This isn't fair"bernice said sadly. At first i wanted to say 'Because bitch' but i actually should try to be nice. I mean she did convince Kennedi to not break up with me.

"She wanted to move too but she really ain't got a choice. If i move she has to too"i stated bluntly and Kennedi walked in with the boxes.

"Here's your crusty ass boxes"she mumbled while dropping them on the floor. Before she walked away, i grabbed her away and pulled her back to me.

"I don't sense an attitude do i?"i mumbled into her ear. "Because i can fix that"i added and she cut her eyes at me then i raised my eyebrows.

"No you don't"she said through gritted teeth and i kissed her cheek then let her go.

"Aw shit"red said and i quickly looked at him. "Police is here"he said and i shook my head.

The cops came in and they stood there looking back and forth at me then Red. "Is there a Chris or Red here?"one cop asked.

"Yes why"red asked.

"We need you guys to come with us"he spoke and i looked at Kennedi who was looking back at me.