Seven

Kennedi

I hesitantly opened the door and he stood there with the brightest smile on his face. I slightly flashed him one back then stepped to the side to let him, this is so awkward. How did he even know where I live? "What are you doing here?"I asked confused and he closed and locked the door himself then slowly started approaching me but I backed away.

"I came to see you obviously, how come you left me alone last night?"he asked and I swallowed. I have to think of a lie, because if I tell him what really happened he might freak out again or feel embarrassed. Or should I just tell him?

"I had to come home and...take my birth control pill in the morning"I lied and he chuckled then moved closer to me. He placed both of his hands on both sides of my face and ran his thumbs over my cheek bones. The whole time I was shaking and my hands became sweaty, im literally shitting bricks right now.

"You're not on birth control ken, you never got on birth control because you thought you weren't going to ever lose your virginity"he said deeply then lightly kissed the side of my mouth. How the hell did he know that?

"Chris how did you k-know that?"I asked slightly scared and he grinned.

"You're the love of my life, I know everything. Its important for me to know everything about you"he said. "If we're going to be together, you have to meet my family and then I have to meet yours"he added.

"I don't have family and we haven't been together that long to be meeting family"I said and he stared at me while clenching his jaw. Maybe I shouldn't have said that...

"You're meeting my family and then I'm meeting yours. This isn't a discussion, im telling you whats going to happen"he stated sternly and I nodded causing him to smile.

I tried walking back to my room but he pulled me back and pressed his lips against mine. Without even thinking I just decided to kiss back, I mean aside from his craziness I love kissing him. But I also wanted to avoid another scene from him.

He moved away from my lips then began kissing and biting on my neck which felt so good but I was holding in my moans until his hand found its way into my shorts and into my underwear then his finger pressed onto my sensitive nub. "Chris-ss not now im really s-ore"I moaned and he nodded.

"So you live alone right?"he asked and I nodded. 'Its pretty obvious' is what I wanted to say but im too scared. "Then how you able to pay for this apartment? You don't have a job"he said.

"Seriously Chris, you're starting to scare me"I admitted and he frowned.

"How am I scaring you? Because I know everything about my girlfriend, like im suppose to?"he laughed a little and I just shook my head. "Just answer my question, how are you able to pay for this apartment?" I stared at him for a minute noticing that he was indeed serious about the question.

I was starting to get annoyed so I folded my arms and looked away. "You should know since you're my boyfriend. You seem to know everything else about me"I sassed.

"Kennedi, do not play with me right now. Who in fuck is helping you pay for this apartment"he spat.

"My dad was a very wealthy man, and when he died, I was and is, entitled to his money. Happy now?"I said and he started laughing.

"You think i'm stupid?"he asked through laughter. "Adrian is helping you"he said. I almost wanted to laugh myself, Adrian? Now I really think he's stupid.

"Adrian is a bum, so he most definitely isn't helping me. I told you the truth and if you refuse to believe me then I don't know what else to say"I said.