Eighteen

Kennedi

My eyes slowly opened and there stood Chris on my side behind a camera then a naked ana on top of my naked bloody body grinding her area against mine. She had my leg over her shoulder and gripped it tightly as she grinded on me harder. So this was my punishment? Him drugging me and letting some random girl have sex with me? Yeah, i definitely as a little girl dreamt about being drugged, being forced to have sex with a girl and let it be recorded after marrying the guy of my dreams. Such a beautiful love story right?

"Okay that's enough"Chris said chuckling afterwards and she shook her head.

"W-wait I'm almost t-there. I'm gonna cum"she moaned and that's when i felt something wet running down my area and seen her shaking.

"Wow, i don't know about you Chris but, this shit is a major turn on"trey said and ana got off of me.

"I'm not into lesbian sex, to be honest"Chris mumbled and grabbed a towel then opened my legs wiping her cum off.

After he wiped me off, he tossed the towel to the side then grabbed a wooden paddle. I thought he was going to flip me over on my stomach but instead he swatted it against the right side of my face several times until blood literally gushed out of my mouth. The side of my face felt so swollen, in fact I knew it was because i couldn't see out my eye due to it being closed shut. Trey spread my legs wide apart reaching for what i saw was a little bag of broken up tree twigs.

He took three out and shoved them into my privates causing me too scream out in pain. Chris stood behind him watching intently but laughing. "Woah nigga stop, don't stick them too far in her. If you gon' do that make sure its far enough to where you're able to pull them back out"he said and Trey kissed his teeth.

"That's what i was doing nigg- oh shit she's bleedin' !"he yelled shocked.

"That's fine"chris said and looked at me.

"Ana go get her a drink oh and get the bucket of lemon"he demanded and she rushed out the living room.

I continued to cry out as he pushed the sharp twigs farther into me, the more he pushed them in the more i cried and felt blood spilling out of me. At this point, i wanted to die. I want him to kill me just so i won't have to suffer anymore. Ana came back in handing Chris a cup that i guess was my 'Drink' but it looked disgusting. I could tell there was blood it in but i couldn't tell what the chunks were.

Ana dumped the bucket of lemon on me which washed off the dry blood all over my stomach but seconds later, it felt like my body was on fire. Have they been cutting me since i was knocked out? They had to be because lemon doesn't burn unless it gets in a cut. That's the worse pain ever. "I bet you wished you never cheated on me huh?"Chris smirked kneeling next to me. The one good eye i had was now giving me a blurry vision due to my tears coming up.

"Since you liked that bitch ass nigga so much and enjoyed fucking him behind my back, i decided to create this special drink for you. Its mixed with five combinations of different liquor, and Odell's blood along with some of his body parts. Enjoy beautiful"he smiled then pulled my mouth open pouring the stuff inside. To avoid choking to death, i unfortunately swallowed it. He poured more into my mouth and i continued to swallow until i finished it.

"How was it baby? I assumed you liked it since you finished it all"he said and i felt my stomach becoming weak. Ana grabbed a cane and began to beat my feet repeatedly. Then Chris jumped in by sinking his nails into both sides of my face dragging them down. There's no way he can love me after doing all this, he just can't. I guess i deserve this for being such a horrible girlfriend, hopefully he kills me. Then i'll get to be with my dad and won't have to worry about anything. I'll get to watch over my baby boys watching them grow, protect them at all times and be with them.