Chapter 25

Ana's POV

Oh god he knew what to do. I could feel my body tightening and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I was so close.
"Are you wrestling? "
FUCK.
"Jesus fucking Christ." Matt yelled, rolling off me and looking horrified.
I grabbed the blankets, holding them to my chest and sitting up. "Oh, Charlotte honey. Yes honey, we're wrestling, go back to bed."
She was standing in the doorway, looking confused, yet amused.
"Okay." She said smiling. "Have fun."
"Thanks." Matt mumbled, his face buried in the pillow.
She shut the door, leaving and I just sat there in shock.
"Fuck Ana." Matt mumbled.
"We should have locked the door." I whispered.
"Do you think?" He cried. "Jesus."
"I wonder what she thought?"
"That we were wrestling obviously." He mumbled.
Damn. I layed back down, looking at Matt.
"Well she certainly was a mood killer." He said.
I stared at him. I hoped not, because I still had an ache deep inside that only he could fix.
"No." I whispered, tracing my fingers along his chest.
"You can't be serious?" He asked.
I smiled, reaching down and taking him in my hand, stroking gently. "Well yes."
"Ana, our daughter just walked in on me fucking you."
"So?" I murmured, kissing him. "I'll lock the door."
I threw the blankets back, getting up and engaging the lock.
"Better?" I asked.
He got up on his elbow, smiling at me. "Much."
I walked over to him, pulling the blankets off. "Now Matthew, you don't look very pleased to see me."
"Oh I am." He murmured, reaching out and pulling me on top of him. "Very fucking pleased."
I kissed him, holding myself up on my elbows and reaching down between us, taking him in my hand.
"That's better." I whispered, feeling him getting harder with each stroke.
He tangled his hand in my hair, kissing me. "You're evil." He murmured.
I sat up, straddling him. "How evil?" I asked, moving my hips slowly, rubbing myself on him.
I closed my eye's, fuck it felt too good.
"Tease." He mumbled.
"Oh." I whispered, leaning over and kissing him. "I can assure you I'm not teasing." My words turned into a soft moan as I slid myself down his length, feeling him fill me up.
"Fuck." He whispered, gripping my hips as I began moving up and down him slowly.
It didn't take me long before I was biting my lip, moaning, moving quicker. I was so close before, but now I was there and I grabbed onto Matt's arms as he took control, lifting me up and down.
"God." He muttered, sitting up. "Ana you're going to kill me."
He pushed me back, onto my back, holding my leg up and sliding himself deeper into me. I couldn't help myself, I cried out, trying to be quiet but the orgasm that was ripping through my body made it impossible.
Matt moved in and out, picking up his pace, I just layed there, gripping his ass, trying not to scream.
"Fuck." He grunted, pumping himself into me one, two, three times before collapsing on top of me, quivering and burying his face in my hair.
"Oh dear me." I whispered in his ear, smiling.
"What?" He mumbled into my neck.
"Baby you never disappoint." I whispered.
He lifted his head, smiling. "Can I just say that you never disappoint either Ana."
I pulled his lips down to mine, kissing him slowly. "And I hope I never do."
"Never." He murmured. "I'll always find you irresistible, even when we're ninety baby."
"Good."
"But in saying that Ana." He said. "If you fuck me like that when I'm ninety I'm likely to have a heart attack."
I laughed. "I love you, you dork."
"I was kind of hoping you did."
He kissed me, sliding himself out gently and rolling over onto his side. "I love you Ana, I really do."
"Good." I murmured, snuggling into his chest and closing my eyes.
"Now sleep, we've got some things to sort out in the morning." He murmured, kissing my forehead.
"We do?"
"Yes Ana, we do." He whispered. "For starters, your brother, I don't know, I think he needs some sort of counseling or something, he just seems so unhappy."
I nodded, that was true.
"We have to think about this baby Ana."
That was true also.
"And." He groaned. "We seriously need to have a word with our daughter."
I sighed. That was very true.
"We really need to explain this wrestling to her."
I groaned. "I guess we do."
How the hell do you explain that to a seven year old?