Yes Or No.

Tilly's  p.o.v
We walk back pack and i can tell Ally is getting nervous i mean who wouldn't i try to put her mind at ease
"Don't worry the pack are good people"
"I just" she sighs "what if they don't let us stay?" I really didn't know what to say to this as there is a chance they wont, Camden steps in
"They have faith in there Luna and Alpha" the rest of the way we stay quite, when we enter the pack grounds people are staring they bow at me and camden as we pass i smile at them.
"Honey we need to call another pack meeting"
"I have just done it" i squeeze his hand i mind link grandma but there was no need she was at our house. We walk in to our home and i help the children take there coats off, they run to there grandparents.
"Grandma will you watch the kids while we have a pack meeting"
"Of course darling, and who do we have here?"
"This is Ally and Callum, Ally is a witch we met at the park she is in danger and we offered our help"
"Welcome dear"
"Thank you Callum is my sisters son she died trying to protect me, he is all i have left"
"Oh you poor darling" my grandma hugs her she is shocked but hugs my grandma back.
"You can leave Callum here he will be safe with grandma and the children"
"Ok if your sure" i smile at her, Camden clears his throat
"Lets do this" we walk through to the meeting room and when people see us the chatter gets louder, others are taking there seats and i see Storm on the stage. Storms nose twitches he looks around and his eyes land on Ally he rushes over and pulls her into him.
"Mate" they both say the room erupts in cheers and clapping, me and Camden walk onto the stage Camden walks up to the mic.
"Well i wasn't expecting this but I'm happy that my best friend and beta has found his , we met Ally at the park where we took our children, she has nowhere to go your Luna is a senses and found that Ally is a witch" there are gasps around the room "she is being targeted because people want to use her powers for evil and Ally only wants to do good, your Luna sensed it like she did with William, we call this meeting one of the reasons we wanted to know what you all thought of Ally being in this pack but now she is Storms mate i ask you the same question as i did with William. Ally also brings a child with her the child's name is Callum he is Ally's sisters child a child that has recently lost his mother and Ally her sister, Ally do you wish to say a few words?" Ally nods her head and steps up to the mic.
"Hello everyone i hid my sent but your luna still sensed me and what i am, I'm sorry to burden you with me and Callum, i am prepared to accept any rule you wish me to follow and if you want me and Callum to leave we will, thank you" Ally steps away from the mic. Storm growls his wolf is showing signs of emerging camden stands in front of him
"STAND DOWN NOW STORM!" his breathing slows and his eyes return to normal Camden places his hand on his shoulder "be calm my friend" Ally stands next to him and he wraps his arms around her his head buried in her neck, Camden walks back to the mic.
"Now i ask you does anyone not want Ally to have a chance with this pack?"
"Its not that i don't want to give her a chance she seems like a genuine person what I'm asking is will she be under guard for a while like William?"
"Yes she will there can be no exception on that"
"We trust you and the Luna" some one shouts
"Thank you we trust you as well" everyone is quite
"Your Luna would like to speak to you" i walk up to the mic.
"Let me start by saying thank you for giving Ally a chance, we have two more pack members with there mates, i have been speaking with your Alpha and i have a few ideas that i would like to run past you. The first was a park built in the pack for the children that way the children can play and still be protected by the pack, what do you think?"
"We wont have to worry" They can play to their hearts content" the clapping starts i hold my hands up to silence them
"The next idea i would like to propose is a monthly barbecue so we can all get together and have a nice time" more clapping and yelling i smile and hold my hands up.
"The next is a games room where friends can meet and play games but still be safe at the same time" more clapping and people talking to each other i go to raise my hands again and they go quite.
"The last idea i want to talk to you about is some thing that is close to me, i have spoken to the pack doctor and we have decided to open a therapy section in the hospital, if you need to talk or are stressed, having problems coping , there are times in life when you need to talk to someone that isn't involved. This will be all confidential if any of you feel this way i want to be able to provide a place for you that will help, i care and i want you all to know that, if you feel that this is something you want or have been waiting for come and see me, like i said this is all confidential. Thats all of my ideas but i ask you if you think that there is anything you would like in this pack then please come and tell us this pack is as much your as it is ours. Thank you" i step away from the mic and Camden steps forward.
"I hope you are all happy with these ideas" there is more clapping
"To end on a high note me and Tilly are getting married this saturday and your all invited" everyone stands up clapping and congratulating us "that is all enjoy your evening" we walk off the stage followed by Storm and Ally.