Coming Together.

Tilly's  p.o.v
"Oh my poor baby its no wonder they don't want to let us go or out of there site" then I get angry all over again did Rose choose to challenge me because she knew this was the day that they lost their parents
"Baby" I look at Camden "I found out something else there birthday is this Saturday".
"Oh that's great we can make it a marriage and a birthday together and we are giving them our name as well we will be a family in every way I want to give these kids every bit of happiness they deserve" I look down at  Emily who has fallen asleep so has Aaron but we don't put them down I don't want to put her down.

"Guys it's getting late but I just want to say that Saturday is there birthday and I want to make it special I know it's the day after tomorrow but I'm going to make a cake and I need to go shopping I'm going to make the day about them me and Camden getting married then we will give them our name and welcome my grandparents into the pack the rest of the day will be a celebration there birthdays our marriage"
"That's wonderful darling we better get going" grandma says
"Okay I'll see you all tomorrow" we see them out and then we sit on the settee with them even though she is asleep I can't help rocking her she looks so sweet and adorable
"let's put them to bed"
"Okay honey" we had upstairs and I put Emily's pyjamas on and put into bed I put her teddy besides her then i kiss her cheek
"Sweet dreams my beautiful girl" as I walk out of her room Camden comes out of Aaron's room I walk into Aaron's room Camden walks into Emilys I go to Aaron and kisses cheek.
"Sweet dreams my handsome man" I walk out pulling the door to just as Camden comes out of Emily's  room we head back downstairs. When there is the tap on the door camden opens the door and I see Storm Ally, Sophie, William they all sit at the kitchen table
"What can we do for you all?"
"Alpha, Luna we are here to help you"
"I don't follow Sophie"
"Tilly we are here to help you with the preparations for my niece and nephew's birthday"
"Oh thank you so much" I go to each of them hugging them "you might regret offering to help when I tell you what I want" they all laughed "we are so lucky to have so many good friends, okay so first I need the boys to go shopping and get the ingredients when I make the list and then girls I want to make a big cake for Aaron and Emily then I need all the names of the children of the pack I want to make them all a cupcake with their names on"
"Wow that's a lot but we can do it"
"Thanks Sophie Ally do you want to help?"
"I would love to"
"Thank you" okay let's do this me and Ally do the shopping list then give it to the guys
"We will need three cars no joke" Storm says one look from me and they are out the door I'll keep ears open for any sound coming from upstairs.
"Right I need to go shopping tomorrow and take the kids I want to get the gifts and their clothes for the wedding"
"I'll come with you if you want?"
"Sophie don't you have to work?"
"Nope Jennifer has closed till Monday we all need to go shopping for the wedding" just then there's a tap at the door I opened it and there is Jennifer, Sadie, Betty
"Everything okay?"
"Yes Luna we want to know if you want any help preparing for the children's birthdays?"
"Oh that would be fantastic thank you so much" just then I see a car coming as soon as Camden stops I go to the car and start taking out bags the others follow just a few minutes later the other two cars pulled up and we pounce on them.
"Baby"
"Yes honey"
"Do you need us I have my own surprise for the kids"
"No no no you go" we have a quick kiss and then they are gone when I walk in there is food everywhere we get started we worked side-by-side and things are going well. Every now and then I go to check on the children they are sleeping soundly.
"Sophie Jennifer can you guys help me with the kids invitations?"
"Of course" they sit down and make a start I'm waiting for the base of the cake to bake there are some cupcakes Ally and Sadie are icing the cupcakes and betty is putting the names on the cupcakes, I look around
"Thank you all so much" they stop what they're doing
"It's okay Luna we're happy to help you have helped all of us and you continue to do so"
"Thank you Betty" I hear the oven ping and I jump up and on my oven gloves, I take the base layer of the cake out and place it to cool it's cooked to perfection, I place the second layer of the cake into the oven to bake, returning to the invitations I continue to write them out when they are finished we go through them three times to make sure that we have got everyone, the night is getting on and none of the men have come back it's 1 AM in the morning, I tell the others to go home but they refuse to until all the baking is done it's just after 5 AM when the cake is finished and all the cupcakes are placed in tubs. We all sit on the sofa just when I am dropping off the door opens and in walks Camden, Storm and William.
"Hey baby" Camden plonks down next to me
"Hi honey what have you been up to?"
"I want to show you"
"Okay but let me show you what we did here first"
"Of course baby" we get up and walk to the kitchen counter I take the cover off the cake I made for Aaron and Emily its two layers with a picture of them in the middle sitting on mine and Camden's lap, then I show him all the cupcakes with the names of the children of the pack on.
"Wow baby they look great"
"Thanks" i yawn
"Baby go to bed I don't want you to get overtired"
"Can't kids will be getting up soon and I want to see what you did I can sleep later" he places his hand around my waist
"Storm hold the fort will be back soon"
"Okay I look over to see Ally sleeping in Storm arms I look at William and Sophie William is lying down with Sophie on top of him snoring lightly we walk out the door and down the pathway into the clearing I see chairs and light in the tree it looks beautiful there are tables everywhere and a dance floor then I see a great big park with swings climbing frames and seesaws everything you could find a park and then some.
"It's wonderful Camden this is what you all did?"
"Yes baby me and members of the pack"
"You all did a fabulous job"
"Thank you baby" we kiss and I'll break away to yawn.
"Sorry" I smile we walk home and when we get in everybody is asleep it's 6 AM.