Thirteen

"Good Morning Sissy." My sister said coming into my bedroom fully clothed.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked her.

"Because we have church." She said using my lip gloss.

"I know that but why are you dressed? I'm not even up yet." I said removing the bonnet off of my head.

"I wanted to be ready."she said simply and I nodded.

"I'm going in the bathroom." I told her and began to run my shower's water.

I left out of my room to go get the face mud I know Karen used and failed to return to me.

I went and got the mud mask applying it in her bathroom before I left out.

"So this is how you look when you wake?" I looked up to see Reginald smirking with his arms crossed at his chest.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"We going to Church." He said simply before going in the bathroom.

"Karen!" I yelled.

"Yes?" She called.

"Why didn't you tell me Reginald and Rick were coming?" I asked her.

"Sorry." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"You're the worse."

"Why you are anyways?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"Because do you see my face?" I asked her.

"It don't matter, you don't like him remember?"she smirked.

"I live here Karen, I have the right to know." I told her.

"Alright, fine." She sighed. "I was wrong."

"Yeah, well next time warn me. I'm going to get dressed." I told her and she nodded heading towards the living room.

I made my way towards my bedroom and got my clothes out for service. Once I was done, I got in the shower leaving the mask on.

I love putting the natural masks on my face because for one, I sometimes look pale and bad acne.

Once I was all done getting out of the shower I dried off and greased myself in Shea butter and coconut oil.

I put on my undergarments and began on my hair and makeup. I carefully pulled down the pin curls I had in my hair careful not to mess then up.

Once I got done, I began on my makeup applying a little foundation, blush, eyeliner and mascara on.

"Tay!" My sister said knocking on my door.

"Hm?" I asked her.

"You almost ready?" She asked.

"Yeah what's up?" I asked her.

"Nothing. How you want your tea?"