When Love And Hate Collide

A.N. : This is not a part of the fanfic

When Love And Hate Collide ; Choi Seungcheol Fanfic by: Pam and @httpseventeen

(I'm not still sure if I'm gonna publish this story or what so yeah)

Chapter 1 : Catastrophe

Y/N POV

All the students here inside the chemistry lab were getting cranky because of the extreme heat. The electric fans, who have only one job, aren't functioning well, and the windows were kept close and covered by black garbage bags so people outside won't see what we're doing inside, aside from the fact that we are using condoms in these experiment and lower levels might see it and think of nasty things, the class is divided into two batches, the first batch will do the experiment first and we can't tell the second batch what the experiment is all about or else we'll get a minus.

"Yah! Y/N can you please make yourself useful?" Seungcheol said holding the beaker and graduated cylinder who were full of hazardous chemicals. His face frowning, eyebrows knitted but he can still manage to look cool and handsome. How on Earth can he do that?

"Y/N? Will you make yourself more useless?" I rolled my eyes, "Can you please hold this. You're so pitiful because you look very tired doing nothing."

My good thoughts about him or let's just say my fantasies are now completely gone just because he once again opened his beautiful mouth, I grabbed the other graduated cylinder and lifted it so he can easily transfer the chemicals that he's been mixing. Instead of quarrelling with Mr. Know-it-all, I let it go because I know this won't bring me anywhere. To be honest when I first transferred here, Seungcheol is my ideal guy, handsome, intelligent, a man with manners and he's good at basketball but now I want to take all my words back because he's so mean to me. Every time I ask him why is he like this to me,  he would always retort "I don't like you" Tss. I don't like you too Choi Seungcheol. I despise you and your beautiful face. I look again to my side so I can see his side profile, I can't compare his beauty to anyone else, he's one of a kind, his long eyelashes, his black hair that makes his skin look whiter-

Whenever I'm with him it's like we're the only people in the world, just the two of us. Wait I'm really appreciating this view, am I? But maybe I can grab this opportunity to stare at his face. He looks so busy mixing the chemicals and transferring it to the cylinder that I'm currently holding. My eyes started to travel around his face, his pointed nose, his long eyelashes, his red kissable lips...

And his ears, wait the shape of his ears are funny

But I like it, I like it so much that I just wanna bite it.

I didn't notice that I'm inching closer and closer to him, my face is now inches apart from his, while he's busy measuring the other liquids, until I slowly got closer and bit his ear.

WAIT... WHAT!? DID I JUST BITE CHOI SEUNGCHEOL'S EAR!?

My eyes went wide when I realized what I've done. His eyes went wide too and he started moving away from me, the graduated cylinder we're both holding fell to the counter where my other hand is resting, the chemicals find its way to my hand. And then I felt the hot liquid touch my skin, I look at it and saw that my hand is now turning red, an unbearable pain coursed through me.

Our teacher came to our counter and asked "What happened?"

Tears began to escape uncontrollably because of the pain. Our teacher grabs me to the faucet and I can feel the cold water against my skin, I bite my lips because of the insufferable pain that I'm now feeling. I look at Seungcheol, his eyes are still locked on me, his other hand still holding the ear that I just recently bit, his eyes are still wide with concern. And all I can see is darkness before I pass out.