Chapter 13 : Junghan

I woke up with him beside me, his arms around me, afraid to lose me. I smile but the questions abruptly entered my mind. Why is he here? Why is he beside me? Wae?

"Uhm Jisoo..."

"5 more minutes..."

I froze, it's the same line he used to say when I'm waking him up back then.

"Jisoo whatever game you are-"

"I'm not playing any games Junghan."

"W-what are you doing right now!" I exclaimed.

He groans and hugs me tight, "Can we just enjoy this morning and just for once forget about what happened in the past and just focus on where we are right now?" He said mumbling against my back.

Wait, so he didn't really have an amnesia, what does this mean?

"Jisoo, let go of me" I said gently shrugging his arms off me but I regretted my actions immediately. I sat and pressed my back against the wall.

He groans, "What's the matter?"

"So you don't really have an amnesia?" I said raising my eyebrows, "Why did you ac like thatt?"

"Because you left me, you didn't even visit me when I was in the hospital and because I hate you. Before the accident, I followed you but I found you hugging and kissing a guy who I supposed to be Seungcheol-"

"What the heck?" I glared at him, "I VISITED YOU FOR PETE'S SAKE OF COURSE YOUR FATHER WOULD DENY IT BECAUSE HE IS AGAINST US DON'T YOU REMEMBER? AND WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT SEUNGCHEOL KISSED ME? WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!"

"I saw it with my own eyes!"

"Oh so you saw our lips touched?"

"N-no-"

"See you just ugh never mind, I don't care-"

"Junghan I'm-"

"One more word Jisoo, I swear, one more word and you're out, I don't care where will you go but you're out of my house. Seungcheol never kissed me, only on my forehead , don't your ever accuse me such a thing."

I walked out of the room and went outside. How dare he accuse me such a thing, I
remembered everything that night, I began to kick the pebbles on the ground, when I look up, I saw Jackson staring at me.

"What-"

"Junghan!"

I turn around and saw Jisoo frowning, "What is he doing here, Junghan?" Jisoo asked me, but I don't know too so I just shrugged.

"Can I just talk to you?"

I sighed and nod, "Jisoo we'll just talk, can you prepare our breakfast?"

He nods and went inside, "What is it that you want to talk about?"

"I-I know that the damage that I've made cannot be fixed. I just wanted to say sorry and I regret everything I shouldn't be afraid of them, I should've protected you. I'm sorry for everything, for being a coward."

"Jackson? Really? After so many years?" I laughed sarcastically, but his eyes are still full of regrets and hope, "Fine, I already forgave you but why are you saying this huh? I don't get the point."

"B-because I love you Junghan-"

"Junghan breakfast ready!"

"I should be going, here's my number" He said giving me a piece of paper, "I really want to make it up to you and start again. If you would let me." He said running away.