Bonus // ???

This is not part of the fanfic

Author's note: I'm still working for the chapter eleven, school is keeping me busy so yeah, Chapter 10 sucks okay. By the way I will be writing one shots with song lyrics, if you get what I mean. Here's the link: https://t.co/RjMGN4xiyd or just go to my published stories and you'll see it titled KPOP FANFICS.

Secret Love Song: Jeongcheol (One Shot)

When you hold me in the street
And you kiss me on the dancefloor

"Why do we need to keep this from the others?" He asks me suddenly, his eyes are starting to be watery, "I'm so tired of this."

"Here we go again, Seungcheol? We've talked about this a million times. I love Jisoo, I don't want him to get hurt"

"What about me? How about my feelings?"

"I-" I am lost for words, I've been avoiding this topic ever since and i just don't know what to reply.

"Who whill you choose? Jisoo or me?"

"Please don't. Please don't do this to me."

"Just choose, Junghan. If you're not going to choose me over him, let's just stop this bullshit. Don't you see that I'm hurting?"

"You're not the only one, okay? So don't you dare put all the blame on me."

"Why don't you just answer my question Junghan? Please." He said pleading, and I can see the desperation in his eyes, desperate for the answer.

I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that? Cause I'm yours

"I-I'm sorry-"

"I knew it" He let out a sad laugh and shakes his head, "Of course, Jisoo, the gentleman Jisoo, the boyfriend material Jisoo..." He laughs again and shake his head, "Why? Am I not enough, tell me, what can I do to make you change your mind."

We keep behind closed doors
Every time I see you, I die a little more
Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls
It'll never be enough

He's shaking and I can't do anything about it.

"Why? Why did you make me feel that you love when you really don't"

"Of course I love you!"

"But that isn't enough for you to choose me."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let this happen, I shouldn't have-"

"No it's my fault, I shouldn't have pushed this, this hopeless relationship, oh is it counted as a relationship? I'm sorry I knew from the start that you're already in love with someone else but I'm such a fool and selfish."

He punches the wall and I flinch, "Please stop"

"Can you just let me do this" He said not stopping to punch the wall until his knuckles turn white, I intertwined my fingers with his, so he'd stop.