I'm sorry for my ruinous parents

"Wake up honey" said no one because my parents are always working. Why are my parents always working? I hear you ask.

Well its because parents are annoying af and this author along with every single other author who writes cliche books knows this. Everyone knows that if you're going to be a main character in an online book you have to have your parents conviently and almost always set aside.

Either they both died in a freak accident (possibly a car accident) that would be the most cliche way to go or always working all the damn time.

I looked in the mirror and studied my face. I thought the mirror cracked but it didnt because it was a figment of my imagination but god i was ugly.

I tugged on my disgusting golden hair and continued to study my ridiculously long eyelashes, naturally on fleek eyebrows and distinct cheek bones.

I couldnt hold it in any longer. I screamed like regina george when she realised lindsay lohan was actually giving her bars that made her fat and not skinny, it took me half an hour to actually find the exit to my mansion of a house and then went all the way to school. I walked for some reason when i was totally capable of driving to school. Oh well!

I heard a hard cough behind me and turned around and it wassssssss miss trunchball, she looked down at me creepily and then grinned, "you're wanted at the office"

So anyways i walked into the office. Mum and dad were sitting there in their suits because you know they work in an office so they rarely appear in anything but a suit.

"Mum!" I said in shock and dismay "dad! What the hell are you doing in my chapter??" I screached.

God they always ruin everything. I was JUST talking about how they were hardly going to be in this book and here they are in the first fucking chapter.

I plopped down into the chair and that's where they told me that we were moving away, i stopped listening to literally everything else they were telling me all i could hear was we're moving away, we're moving away, we're moving away echoing in my mind. I was the MOST popular person in my school even tho i had no idea what i even did to be popular, how could i just- just move away.

EF MY LIFE

"What about my friends!!" I said quietly, tears stinging my eyes.

"Oh honey..." my dad said as he had a spoon of honey, god he was so irrelevant

"You dont have friends, [insert whatever the fuck your name is here] you've been home schooled for the last few years or so" i rolled my eyes so hard i was slightly scared i would go blind.

"What-Evrrrr" i said sassily flicking my hair. No wonder i was the most popular person in my school "Next you're gonna tell me im mute or something"

My parents just looked at me with disappointment in their eyes.

I groaned for half an hour before i finally came up with a come back but then i forgot it so that was awkward.