frankenstien scientist creation of a punk rockstar + Tiffany

"ITS ALIVE" Screamed Shayde hardcorely as i rose up from the bed, wearing everything black.

"You're ready to go out and kick the world in the balls" said shayde as she tuned her guitar.

I looked down on myself the only other colour i was wearing was silver. Which was shown through spikes.

I looked in the mirror. My makeup was obviously black. I had black smokey eye and i looked bad ass.

We didnt have any black hair dye because Shayde had already used it, so my hair was still blonde but I didnt care, I still looked awesome.

"Oh, I almost forgot you have a guest" said Shayde. I gave her a weird look as i made my way toward the door. Was there someone behind the door?

I hadnt quite mastered punk rock super tuned hearing yet.

"Not there" she said then pointed at the closet "there" she said in a disinterested tone as she continued tuning her guitar.

I walked over ever so slowly to the closet. Fear pulsing through my veins. Why the hell was someone in my closet. I opened it slowly and saw Tiffany hiding at the bottom in a pile of shoes, breathing quiet heavily.

"AWH GAY GURL" She said and then looked disinterested as she picked away at her nails with her mouth. "What are you doing here?" She asked

"What do you mean what am i doing here? What are you doing here?" I asked her right back.

She looked extremely confused and then death stared me.

"Um I live here??" She said, staring at me weirdly.

"This is my closet" i said.

She paused and looked as if she was thinking about it. Her head fell back and she banged her head hard against the back of the closet but she couldnt stop to exclaim in pain because she was letting out a weird screech sounding laugh.

She was laughing for really long so I leaned back to look at Shayde who looked annoyed as she put earphones into her ears.

I turned back to Tiffany who was still boomingly laughing.

I rolled my eyes, checking the time.

"LOL i so forgot this was also your closet" she said "but i still live here, I pay rent to your parents" she told me now all of a sudden seriously.

"TIFFANY IM PUNK ROCK NOW AND I CANT HAVE A BEST FRIEND LIKE YOU ANYMORE" I snapped angrily, immediately regretting it, but now that I had started there was no turning back now.

"Shayde is my best friend now" i said

"No shes not" chimed Shayde from the distance.

"Okay you're still my best friend Tiffany- but on wednesdays we wear black and on every other day we wear black as well" i told her and she nodded her head fast.

She then stumbled up from the floor of my closet and stood up.

"BAD ASS PUNK ROCK SQUAD GOALS" She exclaimed happily.

I took this chance to randomly look over at my window and into Lachlans window.

I was a changed woman now. I shouldnt still have feelings for him.

But i still did.

I cried. But on the inside because crying isnt punk rock.