part 1

Jess was sitting on the train like she had been for the last three hours. She was holding a letter in her hand, a letter she'd been waiting for since the day she was born. A letter that told her exactly who her father was.

She'd been reading it for the past few days over and over not knowing wether to act upon it or not. She finally decided to at 4 o'clock this morning and just like most people her age she turned to the internet for help. She ordered a one way train ticket to chester because she wasn't planning on turning back she had no reason too.

The train stopped and jess picked up her bag and waited for the doors to open. She was excited but at the same time anxious. She'd never met her dad before and he doesn't even know she excists because  her mum never told him and when she was about to he'd run out on her she was only 18 where as he was 21 but she managed to cope for the fist 8 years un till she sent her away.

jess was at the bus stop it was raining and her coat didn't have a hood so by the time the bus arrived she was soaked through and her had turned from a mousy colour to a dark brown like it always does when it gets wet.

All the seats on the bus were occupied so she had to stand in a cramped position next to some guy who smelt like he'd shat himself. 'typical' she thought to herself. she was counting down the stops the whole way their and when she'd finally got down to 1 she let out a sigh of relief.

She got up and walked into the first place she'd thought would have a village resident who would know her father. the sign above the door read 'price slice local' but when she saw that it was her mother was behind the counter she ran out. she didn't know wether to run back in and hug her or to keep on with her search for her father. in the end she decided to look for her father.

She carried on walking through the village and came across a boat rondomly parked in the middle of the pond. she thought it looked unusual so she decided to ask the man who was standing at the counter if her knew her dad.

"Excuse me, do you know where i could find Lockie campbell."she asked in a posh voice which shed inherited off of her grandfather.

"im lockie campbell."the man replied confused.

"erm well I'm not to sure how to say this but i think I'm your daughter."jess said her voice slightly fading and becoming softer.

"what. oh god your what 11 that means me and sienna the village phyco had a kid together."He said

jess nodded she didn't know what to say.

"come in love you can spend the night with me if you like."Lockie said opening the door at the side of the boat.

"really!"she said her eyes lighting up with excitement as she walked in and hugged her father as tight as she possibly could.