Part 3

"Lockie what are you doing with my daughter."The woman said as he rose from his seat.
"Our daughter Sienna. She's our little girl."Lockie said to which Jess bowed her head in shame.
"No she's my daughter I have full custody of her."Sienna said her tone of voice changing.
"You lost full custody of me when you gave me away."Spat jess fed up of them fighting over her."Dad cam we go now please."she added taking old of his hand lockie nodded and with that they left the pub.

Sienna's heart broke as she watched her daughter walk out with the man she loved for 4 years of her life. By then she'd completely forgotten why she'd come to the dog in the first place so she decided to head back home and avoid Jess and lockie from now on.

"Mum hates me I just wanted her to feel bad I didn't want her to hate me."Jess said falling back on to the sofa.
"I'm sure she doesn't she probably just needs to cool down trust me I lived with her for two years."lockie said
"Do you have to drink the milk out of the Carton."Jess said in disgust.
"Shut it you. Right I've gotten go out for an hour you'll be fine on you own won't you?"lockie asked zipping up his hoodie.
Yes nodded and watched on the telly as her father left her home alone.

She was debating going and seeing her mother but was too scared too. She held the locket he father had given to her mother when he found out she was pregnant. "Alright I'll do it I'll go apologies."Jess said to herself.

She walked up to price slice where she had first seen her mum stacking shelves. But she wasn't there Jess sighed and turned around she stood there for a while when she noticed that one of the buzzers to the flats above read 'Blakes'. She buzzed it and the door opened as if by magic. By the time she got to the front door she was out of breath and had to take a puff of her incline pump.

She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. She was shocked when a man in a police uniform opened the door.
"You haven't arrested my mum have ya?"she asked although the man did not respond instead he smiled and excited the flat. 'Ignore me then why don't ya' she thought looking around the flat. "Jess is that you."she heard her mother call from one of the rooms. Sienna walked out in her slippers her mascara had run down her face she'd clearly tried to rub it away because it was smudged.

"I'm sorry." Jess said bowing her head in shame.
"No I'm sorry." Sienna insisted. Jess ran up and squeezed her mother.
"So what did I miss then other then you locking a kid in the basement and pretending to be pregnant."Jess joked
"I crashed my car into your fathers party train."Sienna laughed
"Oh and I heard you was gonna call that child that didn't exist Jessica."Jess said
"Yeah how confusing would that have been."Sienna Giggled

~~~~~~

"I should go me and dad are getting Dominoes for dinner."Jess said
"OK sweaty maybe we can meet for lunch tomorrow."said sienna
"Yeah I'd like that."she replied hugging her mother good bye.