Part 16

"Jess!"Sienna shouted running around the village. Jess was looking out of Ben's kitchen window when she saw her mother brake down In the middle of the village even though she was holding holly she ran straight out of the flat and into her mothers arms.
"Don't ever leave me again."Sienna said looking down at the baby Jess was holding she didn't say anything but Jess could tell from the look on her eyes that she was hurting. So Jess quickly took Jess home before returning home again.

Jess decided to go round Charlie's because her mother was having frequent mood swings one minute she's baking a cake next minute she's throwing chairs across the room.
"Sorry about your sister."Charlie said
"She's not dead yet she's still got at least another 40 years of me terrorising her."Jess said
"I was talking about Molly but ok."Charlie smiled.
"I like you Charlie."
"And I like you too."
"No you don't understand."Jess said and with that she planted her lips on his. "I really like you."she added.ebefore running out of the room with embarrassment.

Ben looked over holly as she slept helplessly in the coat next to him.
"Now remember holly we can't tell mummy our little secret, can see? No because if we do she'll take you away. We can't tell her that I faked your death now can see?"Ben smirked placing his daughters dummy back in her mouth.