Part 13

"Did you mean what you said the other day?"Sienna asked and lockie nodded he's head in response.
"So how far are you?"he asked
"Five months now I'm gonna have a April baby and I'm gonna call her Molly."she said lockie smiled, kissed her on the head and left for work.
"Mum! There's a spider in the bath."Jess shouted running out of the bathroom she picked up her bag and left before Sienna could say bye.

Today was the first day she'd been alone since she nearly lost her baby. She walked into her bedroom and leaned over the freshly painted coat. she picked up the teddy that sat in the corner and began playing with its ear when something happened, something she wasn't expecting 3 months early her waters broke.

She called lockie and he was there within two minutes they drove to the hospital where they was met by Ben, after all he was the baby's father.
"She can't come now it's only January she's supposed to come in April."Sienna said in between contractions.

~~~~

Sienna walked into the room where her baby girl lay all hopeless and innocent. She looked over her as she slept. Jess came running in shortly followed by Nico they both hugged her mother before looking at their baby sister. She was in a incubator and had endless amounts of tubes sticking out of her. They turned round to see that there mother wasn't there  she wasn't in her hospital room either.

Sienna sat in the corner of her room hugging her knees as tears fell from her eyes. "This is all my thought my baby might die because of me."she whispered.

~~~~

Two weeks had past and Molly had become so much stronger and Ben had got custody of his niece (holly) after her mother had died during childbirth.

But at 20 past four on the 20th January Sienna got a phone call from the hospital nobody heard what they said but from Sienna's reaction they cold tell.

Sienna dropped the phone tears where already falling from her eyes she slid down the wall picking up Molly's ready and crying into on the floor.
"She gone."she cried "my baby's dead." Lockie bent beside her and they both sat there crying. Jess and Nico stood on the other side of the door they didn't know what to do or what to say they just hugged each other holding onto the sister they did have.

Guess who got a tiny little bit emotional while writing this. Whoops 😕 any way hope you enjoyed remember to like and comment and I'll update soon. X