Part 6

How amazing is Nick Rhys though.🤗 the bi just before the second Corus would be playing during the second paragraph. Enjoy.

Sienna lay on her back dangling her locket form her left hand and inspecting it with her right. "I do."she whispered a single tear rolled down her face. Sienna closed her eyes to stop herself from crying but it didn't work she lay there tears streaming down her face when the door went. She stood up and whipped the tears off of her cheeks and went to answer it. Too her surprise it was the man she was crying about. He looked at her and hugged her straight away. He looked at the locket that was now around her neck and smiled.

"You've still got it."lockie said surprised.
"Of course I have it I would never not have it."Sienna replied whipping her eyes.
"It feels like it was only yesterday."
"It was yesterday but 13 years ago"
Lockie smiled and Sienna did the same and before they knew it their lips were joined. Sienna pulled herself back
"we can't do this your married."Sienna hesitated
"Not anymore."lockie said holding up his hand.
"We still can't do this."Sienna stated
"Why not?"lockie asked leaning in for another kiss.
"Because I'm engaged."Sienna said with a lump in her throat. Lockie bowed his head trying to hide the fact he was crying. He left and passed Sienna's fiancé Ben on the way out. He came running in in his police uniform.
"Sienna."he said rushing over to cradling her as she cried.
"Did he do this to you?"he asked Sienna shook her head.

Lockie walked through the village his eyes red and blood shot.
"Dad!"Jess shouted running up to him. "I passed I passed"she added as he lifted her into the air.
"Well aren't you a little smarty pants."he joked.
"Lockie."a dark haired woman called.
"What do you want Porsche if you don't mind I'm trying to bond with my daughter."he called back
"Yeah."Jess echoed sticking her tongue out.
"You haven't got a daughter lockie she's scaring you."Porsche said walking closer to the pair.
Jess jumped down and punched her right in the face. "What was that again."she smirked

"Jess!" Sienna called because she was watching from afar.
"She said I was scamming dad."Jess replied.
"Just get home."Sienna said.

"To be honest I don't blame her I would've hit you too."lockie said walking away from hides ex wife.

Jess and lockie met at the boat where they highfived each other. Jess smiled now she knew she was truly welcome just her and her father no idiotic girlfriends to get in the way shame the same can't be said for her mother. Jess hated Ben and was gonna make it her job to split them up.