Part 18

Guess who finally remembered their password, whoop whoop. sadly i can no longer remember what the aim of the story was so it going to be different as i don't want to end it.

Jess sat alone in her bare room with only her thoughts for company, she lay down turning to her side she stared not at nothing  in particular she just stared. Doctors kept coming in and out but she didn't pay attention she had too take a pill a day at least she was supposed too. she waited until the doctor left the room then she slipped the pill inside her underwear draw the only place no one but herself was allowed to go. Which is stupid because both her mother and grandfather had a history of trying to overdose. 

Jess sat up and held a picture of her and her mother in her hand she stroked her face as a tear rolled slowly down her cheek "if only she believed me."she whispered holding the picture  tightly against her chest.  she stood up and walked into the bathroom she stared in the mirror as she held the 12 tablets she'd stored in her draw. she placed the first on the tip of her tongue squeezing her eyes as she swallowed it, she was just about to swallow the next when her mother burst into the room.

sienna ran over and squeezed her daughter as the pair fell to the floor crying.

 "I'm so so sorry i know everything your not ill he is, he's ill for taking my baby taking my beautiful little girl away."her mother said as the pair hugged up against the sink. 

"what you got in your hand."sienna said loosening her daughters grasp around the tablets. "we're you going to take these, we're you going to overdose."she added.

"i didn't think you cared anymore i thought i was alone i didn't want to loose you mum i didn't want to live with out you."Jess said tears streaming down her face.

"of course i love you, of course i care you're my daughter i'll always love you till the day i die. giving you away and sending you here were the worst decisions i ever made."sienna said brushing her fingers through her daughters hair.

'I love you mum."jess stated 

"i love you too sweat heart. can you forgive me? do you want to come home?"her mother asked

"of course i want too i want to see dad and minnie and nico."jess replied. but sienna burst into tears at the sound of her daughters name.

"mum why are you crying?"

"darling, why you were away n...n... nico she p...p...passed away."sienna stuttered.