part 9

When sienna got home ben was sat on the bed waiting with two rucksacks full of his belonging.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean it."sienna cried

"what part? sleeping with lockie or wishing you wasn't with me?"he asked standing up.

"both, i love you i mean it."sienna said putting her hands on his shoulders.

"go tell lockie that."Ben said pushing her hands of off him and leaving the house. sienna sat there tears rolling down her cheeks her hand on her growing bump. she got up and left the flat she was motionless and didn't take much notice to her surroundings she stay like this all the way until she got the the folly where she sat in her usual spot crying.

"this all your fault!" Nico spat at jess.

"sorry but who the hell are you?"jess snapped back.

"im siennas daughter."nico replied.

"oh yeah, the one she gave up she took one look at you and sent you of to care."jess spat.

"take that back!"nico said pinning her sister up against the wall.

"make me."jess said

"what you doing here?"Darren asked sitting down next to sienna.

"I've ruined everything."sienna said beginning to cry again.

"come here. I'm sure its not that bad."darren said hugging sienna.

"what did i ever do to deserve this hey?"sienna said parting for the darren.

"you were you."he said kissing her soft pink lips.

"get off me!"jess screeched

"not till you take it back."nico said tightening her grip.

"why would i when its the truth."jess said and with that nico raised her fist and punched her little sister in the face. shortly followed by jess doing the same thing in no time they were rolling around on top of each other on the floor. Punching and kicking and pulling whatever hair they could get hold off.

"did we just..."sienna said not knowing how to finish the question.

"we did, sweetheart."darren replied.

"give over will ya."sienna joked completely forgetting about lockie and ben she passionately kissed her ex.