Part 11

Sienna was driven to hospital but there was a wait until she could be seen so she had to sit in a dull room with two men that absolutely hated each other.

"you two might as well go i'll be fine on my own. in fact i want to be on my own."Sienna said

"fine, but call me as you know anything after all that could be my baby in there."Ben said before leaving the room.

"I don't care who's baby it is i'll raise it like my own even if it isn't mine."lockie said kissing sienna before also leaving.

Jess and Nico were sat in their own hospital room getting themselves checked over.

"I'm sorry."nico said

"I'm sorry too i shouldn't have said what i did."jess said hugging her older sister.

"friends?"Nico asked

"Sisters."jess giggled

Sienna was still sat alone when jess walked passed. she began pulling faces up against the glass to make her mum laugh and she succeeded sienna giggled to herself. she completely forgot about why she was where she was. she sat there completely lost in her own little world.

"sienna."Lindsey said entering the room. "I've just been talking to your daughter very cheeky isn't she."sienna didn't reply she just sat their hugging her knees.

"sienna im gonna need you to lay down for me."Lindsey said rubbing siennas arm to comfort her. sienna still didn't say anything but she did lay down lindsey rolled up siennas top but sienna rolled it straight back down and jumped of off the bed.

nico and jess were chasing each other round the hospital acting like five year old completely oblivious to what their mother was going through.

sienna was now sat in the corner of the room crying "theres no point looking i already know its gone, my baby's gone.

"mum, nico stole my ice cream."jess said running in to the room."mum what you crying for?"

jess went and sat down next to her mother.

"please"she said. sienna looked at her she looked at her smile and the eyes shed inherited from her dad.

"ok." sienna sighed climbing back on to the bed. this time she let lindsey do the ultrasound.

"and that is your beautiful 16 week old baby girl."lindsey said showing sienna the ultrasound.

"not another one." sienna joked she was happy now because she knew who the father of her baby was.

QOTD- who's the babys dad?

AOTD- Rick 😏

Also happy birthday holly you alien.