Part 17

Jess woke up early she didn't want to be caught leaving. She was going to baby sit for ben because he was un able to find a baby sitter in time for him to go back to work. Jess slowly closed the door making sure it didn't slam. she then put her shoes on and walked across to Ben's flat. she was 15 minutes early so she just sat outside listening in.

"now holly your big sisters coming to look after you."ben said and holly giggled. jess moved closer she was shocked "did i just here that?"she asked herself.

"now remember holly be a good girl for your big sis." jess sat there shocked and confused.

she ran home her mother and father were eating breakfast when she ran in stating "molly's not dead ben took her he renamed her holly and is calming that she's actually his niece"

sienna stood upon saying anything she placed back of her hand on jess's forehead.

"what are you doing?"jess asked frustratedly

"checking your temperature."she replied as if it were obvious."me and your father have been talking. we don't think your very well."she added jess looked at her she felt betrayed.

"we think it might be best if you have some time away and get a little bit off help."lockie added.

"like what you did mum."jess asked

"yeah just like that seat heart."sienna said as someone knocked on the door. lockie stood up and opened it there was a tall bearded figure standing in the door way. he welcomed himself in saying "hello, you must be Jessica. I'm dr wilkinson. Your gonna come and stay in special hospital with me for a while."
"One I'm not five and two you just made yourself sound like a perv."Jess said.
"Right well we're going to come and pick you up at four if that's ok with you mr a Mrs Campbell."
"That would be fine and for future reference we're not married."Sienna said.

~~~~~~~~

Time seem to have flown by because with in minutes there were women at the door ready to take Jess away.
"I DONT WANT TO GO!!"she screamed making herself cry which led to Sienna crying. "Mummy."she heard her daughter cry as she cried herself.