Part 24

Lockie came rushing in to sienna's hospital room to notice she wasn't in there on her own. lockie looked down at the carseat that was placed next to siennas bed before bending down to pick up the piece of paper that played on top of it. he opened it to see that it was addressed to sienna.

Sienna,

I had no right taking Holly from you she's as much my daughter as she is yours. I'd completely understand if you never want me to be part of her life. just please don't get the police involved. I hope you are happy and take care of our little girl.

Ben. 

Lockie looked down at the infant before looking at his unconscious fiancé. He bent down and picked up the baby before placing her next to her mum on the hospital bed. He then sat down on the armchair and watched as the mother and daughter slept peacefully. one part of him was upset because this meant that he'd have to raise another mans baby, but the other was happy because he new sienna would be happy again.

Holly began crying and lockie stood up to tend to her but instead he ended up watching on in amazement as siennas fingers twitched and her eyes fluttered open. 

"sienna, can you hear me?"he asked "we're at the hospital, they've treated you for your stab wounds and they've been keeping you on life support."

sienna opened her mouth to speak  but just as she did Jess walked in with a bold smile on her face.

"there's my angle."sienna said although she sounded almost out of breath. she went to move her arm but was shocked to find a baby in the way. 

"sienna thats holly your little girl, she never died. Jess was telling the truth Ben took her and told the hospital tell you she was dead. He made you grieve for a little girl that was still alive when you should've been grieving for the on you'd just lost."Lockie said taking hold of siennas hand.

"i'm sorry jess for not believing you."sienna said whipping tears from her eyes.

"it's ok, i mean now i have a little sister to boss around."Jess replied smiling. 

The room suddenly fell silent as holly continued to sleep on her mothers lap.