Part 2

Jess fell asleep on her fathers lap while watching the telly she did not snore so her father only realised when he asked her if she wanted ice cream and she did not respond. he lent forward to make sure she was definitely asleep and he smiled as he saw her smiling as she was dreaming. he began playing with her like he would with her mother to comfort her.

~~~~

Jess woke up to her father whistling around the boat he was only wearing boxers so she covered her eyes when he turned round and revilled his hairy chest.

"sorry sweaty ill go get changed then we can go grab a bite to eat at the dog they do a mean pancake."He said which made her giggle and smile.

"dad, no wait lockie. errr this is awkward."jess said.

"you can call me dad. thats if you want too."Lock said feeling awkward.

"yeah, i'd like that."jess smiled

"right now lets go get some pancakes."he said tickling jess as they walked off of the boat.

~~~~

"you got something on your nose."lockie said. jess began whipping her nose but couldn't seem to get it off.

"here let me." Lockie said whipping the syrup of off his daughters nose. Jess began giggling just as a familiar face walked into the pub.

"jess?"the woman said

"mum?"jess replied