Part 10

"i should go."sienna said standing up from the steps

"do you have to?"Darren ask kissing sienna again and with that she left.

The girls had finally managed to escape each others clasps. Nico ran over and picked up a glass vase and jess picked up the closest thing too her, a frying pan. both girls had the objects raised above their shoulders ready to hit the other. they both simultaneously swung their arms in order to hit the other but only one collided just as sienna and lockie waked in.

"what are you playing at you stupid girl you could've killed her."sienna spat at nico bending down to her daughters side. Nico ran out the house to find ben.  lockie went and got an ice pack out of the freezer. Jess woke up everything was a blur she held the icepack against her head.

"she broke granddads favourite vase."jess said sitting up.

"come on lets get you to hospital you could still have concussion."sienna said and lockie lifted jess up and carried her out of the flat. 

"who do you think you are coming round here acting all big trying to take away my fiancé."ben shouted at lockie. 

"have you ever heard of police harassment."lockie said getting in bens face.

sienna blanked out she couldn't hear anything. she began to feel sharp stabbing pains in her stomach.  A single tear rolled down her cheek. "i think I'm loosing the baby."she whispered.

Both men turned to look at her they rushed over to her aid. Because as much as they hated the other they new their was a 50/50 chance that they could be the father to  that small innocent child that was growing inside of the girl they both loved.