Part 4

"I'm gonna go shopping because I can't live in the same pair of jeans for the rest of my life"Jess joked
"Ok be back by twelve though."Lockie said ironing his shirt
"Promise."Jess called as she walked of the boat lockie smiled as she ran past the window.

About five minutes passed when Sienna came running on to the boat she had tears running down her face and her head was bruised.
"You just missed Jess."lockie said
"I'm not here to see Jess."Sienna explained whipping the tears of off her cheek.
"Oh come here."lockie said pulling her into a hug. They stood there still frozen in the moment until Sienna began complaining about her head.
"Did he do this to you?"lockie asked. Sienna nodded but lockie could tell she didn't want him to do anything about it and she just wanted his company.

Sienna sat on the Sofa and lockie went into the kitchen and got  a tub of mint chocolate chip ice out of the freezer.
"Right I'm afraid we're all out of vanilla but we do have your favourite."lockie said passing Sienna the tub of ice cream and a spoon. He then came and sat beside her. She lent her head on his chest as she dug into her ice cream. The pair sat there and eventually fell asleep.

~~~~

"Omg dad there was this well cute pair of heels. But mum said I can't wear heels, shame"Jess shouted out. When she didn't get a reply she thought he was out so when she walked into the living room and saw him sitting on the sofa she was shocked and even more shocked when she noticed her mother was there too.

She coughed and the pair groaned so she decided to up her game and hit them both round the head with a pillow.
"Oh Jess wasn't expecting you back till 12."her father stretched
"It's half past" she replied. Sienna still lay asleep on lockie's chest so he was un able to move.
"Move over let me join in."Jess said squeezing into the tiny space next too her father. She then also leaned on her father he began playing with the pairs hair as Jess fell asleep. "If only it could stay like this.'he thought.

• Authors notes •

Yay 4 parts already I hope your enjoying reading this as much as I am writing it. And if you have Twitter you should check out @soapphotobombs ran by me and some others it'll make you laugh that's a promise.

Kacey x